°52°

December 22nd,2020.Tuesday.
4:35pm.

School was out for Christmas break and you were out with Akio from year book,he was the only tolerable one out of the four other boys in the club and he had actually became a good friend to you. Not a close one but someone you could hang out with here and there.

"Thanks for coming with me today"he said,you had accompanied him to look for presents for his mom and sister which you thought was sweet of him and agreed.

"No problem,it was fun! You helped me pick out some things for my brothers too so thanks for that" he smiled, "Wanna get something before we go home?"you asked,pointing to the café across the street.

"Yes,please! I need a coffee"

"Me too" you chuckled.

What you didn't know was a pair of eyes was watching you nearby. He could feel the anger bottling up inside of him as he watched the two of you enter the building,"Why don't you just talk to her?" Draken scoffed coming up from behind him.

"You know I can't do that"

"Keep pushing her away and you'll lose her"

"Once I deal with everything,I'll get her back. You really think I'll let anyone take her from me? I'll have them killed before anything" Draken shook his head hearing his response,"No killing,idiot. We can always just scare them away" Mikey rolled his eyes.

"Yeah,yeah...whatever. Let's go before Emma kills me herself for not bringing her the cookies she wanted" the blonde sighed before walking the opposite way with his friend following behind.

You and Akio had exited the place with both your coffees in hand,"I have to go,I'm dropping some things off at a friend's house and I don't wanna miss the bus."you told him,"Right! I'll see you another time,yeah?" although the boy had a small crush on you,he would never try anything. He knew you probably didn't feel the same but he liked having you as a friend,"Of course! Have a nice Christmas!" you waved as you started to walk away.

"You too,y/n!" He smiled.

[Y/N POV]
5:15pm.

Emma had asked me to get her some new makeup brushes from our favorite store cause they were having a sale today and since she knew I was out for the day,it was a perfect time for me to get them. I was sort of nervous walking up to her house considering Mikey was her brother and I wasn't sure if he was home or not.

I texted her to open the door but she hadn't seen it yet so I decided to just give it a knock,maybe her grandpa was home. I waited patiently for the door to open until I finally heard the door unlock,"Hey! I tex-" I froze.