°55°

[Y/N POV]7:30pm

[Y/N POV]
7:30pm.

Time passed. I had texted Kimura to pick Yuzuha and I up from Emma's house. The five of us were gathered in the living room drinking hot chocolate that Mikey and Emma's grandfather had made us. My head was rested on the idiot I could now call my boyfriend, my hands holding the cup filled with the hot drink. Emma was cuddled next to Draken and Yuzuha was asleep on one of the seats near the couch with a blanket around her. She wanted to get some energy before tonight.

[New Message!]
[Other Mother♡]
Outside.

I saw the text before putting the phone back into my coat pocket,"Kimura is here. Emma,can you wake Yuzuha?"I asked looking over to her.

"Yes,gimmie a sec" I nodded,looking up at Mikey who was already looking down at me.

"Leaving?"

"Yeah.."

"I'll walk you out" he offered. I got up,setting the mug I was holding on the coffee table infront. Yuzuha had also woken up,I went by the front door where I had left my boots and slipped then on. I grabbed the presents Mikey had given me and waited near the door for Yuzuha,"I'll see you guys in New Years" Draken said. I never really talked much to him but today I had gotten to know him a bit more which was nice.

"I'll text you guys later! Be safe" Emma hugged you,"You too! And have a nice Christmas"

"Ready,Yuzuha?"

"Ready!"

Mikey opened the door for us to walk out,Kimura was outside of the car waiting patiently for us as usual. She held the back door open at the sight of us,"I'll text you,princess" he kissed my forehead.

"Take care" I told him,"eat more,you've been looking like you haven't ate much"  he had gotten skinnier than before. I'm sure it was due to everything that happened,that he hadn't been taking care of himself much.

"I will,princess.Go on,it's cold" he gestured for me to get in the car,I nodded.

"Bye,Ms.Kimura!" I heard him say,"Bye,Mikey"she responded back as she closed the door. Once she was in too,I could see her look back at us through the rear mirror.

"Some of your family has arrived early today"I leaned my head back on the seat,"Ughh~ I'm pretty sure it's my mom's side of the family. They always come earlier than usual" I heard Kimura laugh.

"Very right at that!"

"Knew it!"

◇◇◇◇◇◇