°58°

[Y/N POV]7:35pm

[Y/N POV]
7:35pm.

I could hear the front door unlock from the kitchen,"WE'RE HOME!" Nahoya's familiar voice could be heard entering. Footsteps getting closer, "Smells good in here" I turned to see the the guys. Mikey shoving Draken and Wakasa out of his way,"Princess,I missed you!" his arms wrapped around my waist from behind. His head resting on my back.

"I see he's gotten clingier"Wakasa chuckled.

"Like glue" I rolled my eyes,"Hungry?" I asked them,all of them nodding in unison. They looked tired,they must've had a long meeting.

"Go sit down,me and Yuzuha will bring the plates" I felt Mikey let go,he planted a kiss on my cheek before following behind the others to the dining room. I filled the bowls with rice while Yuzuha finished up the plates, "Everything should be good now" I admired our hard work. We had spent a good while cooking for us all and thankfully together we finished just in time for their arrival.

"Hope you guys enjoy" I said as we set the food infront of each one of them,taking a seat once everything was settled.

"Our sister is the best cook!" Souya complimented.

"I think she even beats our mom" Nahoya added.

"They're right,this is really good" Wakasa said already taking a few bites from his food,"How did the meeting go today?" I asked them. Their heads looking up from their plates,"Izana came out from hiding.The battle will take place next month on the twenty-second" he responded. I could feel my heart sink a bit. If I was being honest,I was truly scared. Izana didn't fight fair,what could stop him from just showing up with weapons and ending it on the spot.

"D-do you guys have to?" I watched Mikey look up from his plate,I could see his expression changing.

"He killed my brother,y/n. Wether he wanted to or not,I was going to come to him"

"I don't wanna lose you too...or my brothers,none of you." their eyes soften as they looked at me. I couldn't go through losing any of them,the twins especially. My brothers were everything to me.

"My word was given. I'm sorry but it's final,love" I looked down,"Okay.."

◇◇◇◇◇◇

Dinner was over. The twins insisted on washing the dishes,Hakkai and Yuzuha had left out back to their rooms. Draken and Wakasa left after dinner and the only one who had stayed back was Mikey,of course.

"You'll be okay,right?" I looked up my boyfriend who stood infront of me as I sat on the edge of my bed,his hand caressing my cheek.

"I should be more worried about you,princess. I don't want him coming after you again"he kissed the top of my head,"I have Koko and Sanzu watching over you"