°67°

February 10th,2021

February 10th,2021. Wednesday.
[2ND POV]
4:35pm.

Ever since your weekend working at the club passed,Koko paid you that same Sunday morning and he ended up firing the same girls that talked bad against you while also raising Chiyo and Akira's pay just for merely defending you. They were his best girls after all.

You decided it'd be best to maybe wait to work until you graduated which Koko understood,he also let you know that you'd always be welcomed to work there whenever you liked.

"You excited for the Valentine's dance this weekend?" Hanako asked you. You were in the yearbook club helping pick out ideas for the dance the school was hosting,"Dances aren't really my thing but always happy to help"

"Awe come on,atleast you have a boyfriend to celebrate with" she nudged you,"I don't have anyone.."

"Well,do you have a crush?" you asked the girl.

"Yeahh~but he doesn't really notice me" you noticed her eyes looking at Itsuki from across the room,"Why don't you ask him to the dance?" you questioned her.

"What if he rejects me?"

"Never hurts to ask" you pushed her lightly,"Go on" she took a deep breath trying to build up courage before walking towards him. Yuzuha came up to you on the other side,"Creating happy couples I see" she chuckled.

"Trying to. I'm sure they'll hit it off" you turned to her,"What about you,Yuzu? Got a crush on anyone?" she shrugged.

"Not really"

"What about Mitsuya?"

"Seems like him and my brother are more inlove with eachother" she joked,"Right about that"

"Y/n,your brothers are here!" one of the guys yelled,"My brothers?" turning to look up you see two pairs of curly hair. Smiles on their faces as they walked in,"What are you two doing here?" you asked. Both twins grabbing empty chairs and taking a seat infront of the table you were at,"We missed you!" you stared at them blankly.

"Okay,okay! We're here cause we were gonna go get ramen with the guys,wanted you two to join" Nahoya said.

"Where's Hakkai?" Yuzuha questioned not noticing her brother's usual figure with them.

"He's outside waiting with the others"

"You guys can leave early,we have more to do tomorrow anyways"Hanako said coming back by you,"Are you sure?" she nodded.

"Go have fun and thank you for making me ask Itsuki" you smiled,"He said yes!" she squealed.

"That's great! I'm so happy for you!"

"All thanks to you!"

"We'll talk later,yeah?"

"Yes,now go with your brothers" she giggled. You and Yuzuha cleaned up your area,grabbed your things and left the school with your brothers. Mikey,Hakkai and Draken sitting on their bikes talking amongst themselves.

"Hey,guys!" you greeted.

"Princess!" Mikey's arms swooped you off your feet giving a spin before setting you back down,"Hungry?"

"Very much"

"Emma and Hina are waiting at the place" Draken stated,"We should get going"

◇◇◇◇◇◇

Arriving at the place,you had already spotted Emma and Hinata sat out front waiting next to Takemitchi and Mitsuya who wanted to come and join also. "Y/n! Yuzuha!" the girls jumped up in excitement seeing you two get off the back of the boys bikes.

"Hi!"you greeted them,"Hey mitchi,hey Mitsuya" the two waved.

"Let's go get a table,I am starvingg~" Nahoya led the way into the restaurant. The lady escorting all of you to a big table in the center,no denying Mikey was going to be the one to sit next to you.

Once everyone had gotten settled,you ordered your drinks and waited for the waitress to come back and get your orders. Your head resting on Mikey's shoulder while you looked through the menu,"One day we're gonna own one of these" the twins said.

"A menu?" Mitsuya joked.

"No,idiot! A ramen shop!"

"Don't you need a menu for your shop too?" Takemitchi asked.

"Mom and dad are gonna kill you for not wanting to go to college" you laughed,"They'll get over it" Nahoya shrugged.

"What about you guys? What do you want in the future?"

"I wanna be a male model!" Hakai blurted out making you all stare,"You'd get so much money,I still don't know what I want " Takemitchi added.

"I kinda wanna study to work in business" Yuzuha said.

"I want to be a nurse" Hina went to say,her boyfriend looking at her with eyes of admiration. "Like Takemitchi,I'm not sure either but I know I wanna be married!" the blonde girl's eyes lit up. It was always a dream to her to become a bride some day.

"I wanna own my own bike shop" Draken continued.

You turned to Mikey,"And you?" he shrugged. He never really gave it much thought and now that his brother was gone,he didn't really think much about his future as he use too.

"I'm not sure either....I just want a peaceful life" he gave your hand a squeeze,"..with you" his eyes soften.

"We can make that happen.."

"I hope so,princess"