°29°

-Bloody Halloween-

-Bloody Halloween-

Time was ticking,it felt like it was going faster than before. I had one stop left before I reached my destination and I was already standing at the front holding on to the railing,my foot tapping due to my nerves kicking in. They must've already started,nobody had answered my texts or calls. I left them over thirty each,I was desperate for them to answer.

"HURRY IT UP PEOPLE!!" I shouted as they made their way out,I could see the bus driver glaring at me from his rear mirror.

"Quiet down over there or you're getting kicked out!" He warned me,"Sorry,sir.."once the last person had stepped out,the doors closed. We weren't too far from my destination, I was already counting the seconds in my head. I was scared I'd be too late. I took a deep breath to try and calm myself.

*DING*. The bus had came to another halt. My head shot up at the noise,"Finally!" I stood up pushing passed the line to get out, "MOVE!"the doors opened. Instantly running out,I knew I was at least five minutes away on foot. Turning to my right,I started to run down the sidewalk.

"Please be alive,plea-"I kept repeating to myself.

"Whoa.."I had arrived. The big wide doors were open,from the looks of it the fight had already been going on for some time. Guys were gathered around watching,I could feel their gaze following me as I entered.

"A girl?"

"What's a girl doing here?"

"Never seen someone like her here before"

Their whispers filled my ears as I walked,I tried looking around to spot either my brothers or the other two but too much was going on that my eyes couldn't find them as easily. I moved around the fights going on in the center,searching for anyone that I knew. That's when my eyes landed on Mikey at top of a pile of cars,"Mikey..." he was getting held up by two guys in Valhalla uniforms while another one beat him with a metal bar.

I made my way through,doing my best to avoid getting hit. I ran towards where he was,my eyes never leaving him. I was almost there. Unfortunately, that was until I felt someone grab me by the arm and pull me back.

"What the fuck?" I looked back,"Hanma?"I tried getting out of his hold.

"Let go you asshole!"

"What are you doing here? Here to save your little boyfriend" he smirked,his grip kept getting tighter.

"I know your stupid plan"I kicked him making him lose his balance and let go,"I forget how strong you are"he got back on his feet.

"Why are you doing this?.."

"Look,get out of here and nobody gets hurt"

"LIAR!" I swung at him,he moved fast enough for me to miss. His hand grabbing the back of my hair,"I don't wanna hurt you"his breath hit the back of my neck.

"You say that like it'd be your first time"I hit his face with the back of my head,his hand releasing my hair.

"You'll never change,will you?"he froze."I-.."he hesitated. I kicked him once more enough for him to fall back, turning away I made my way towards Mikey who was almost at the top.

"MIKEY!!"I climbed up.

"MIKEY!!" I could see his head lift up,"DON'T LET THEM WIN!!" I almost reached him. I watched him kick the guy hitting him back before throwing the other two down next to him,"Y/n?.." he fell to his knees as I got to him.

"You're b-bleeding so much.." my hands trembled,he looked up at me.

"What are you doing here? You shouldn't be here..."his voice was soft.

"I-I came to save Kazu...they're planning to kill him" just before I could hear what he had to say,somebody pulled me away from him. More Valhalla members had gathered around,"LET ME GO!" they laughed.

"You're going to ruin the boss's plan" one of them had me grabbed from behind,"BAJI!! KAZU!!" I cried out. They had to be here somewhere. Mikey was struggling to stand,"Please...help me" I begged him.

"Y/N!!" Nahoya? I looked where the voice was coming from. He was at the bottom with Souya,panic was written all over their faces.

"PUT HER DOWN!!" Mikey had stood up. The three other guys who had appeared were already knocked out,the only one left was the one holding me by the neck. It was getting harder to breathe as his hand tighten,"Whatever you say"everything was starting to get blurry.

"Let's see who catches her" Huh? What was he talking about?

"I SAID PUT HER- Y/N!!" He threw me  off the cars. I screamed waiting to feel my body hit the ground,my heart felt like it was about to burst. Was this really how I was about to go out?

"Got ya'!" I opened my eyes.

"Baji?.."

"You didn't think I'd let you fall,did you?" he grinned.

"I came for Kazu...they're pl-" he cut me off,"I know about the plan. You should've let me handle it" he set me down.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I didn't want you to worry but now I realize,I should've told you from the beginning" we both looked at eachother hearing a scream come from the top,my eyes widen.

"KAZU!!" I pushed past him. Kisaki stood over him with a knife in hand.

 Kisaki stood over him with a knife in hand