°25°

~Birthday Special Pt

~Birthday Special Pt.3~
3:30pm.

Everyone was finally here,the last to arrive was Pah and Peh as usual. We had all gotten comfortable in the living room with snacks gathered around ready to start the games Souta and Nahoya had planned for today, I was sat down in the circle we had made next to Mikey who kept begging for me to be beside him while Hina was on the other side of me.Kimura decided to watch from the side,taking pictures here and there to send to my parents.

"First game is charades!" Nahoya chirped up holding a small pumpkin bag,"In here are things you'll choose from to act out"he grinned.

"Who's first!"

"Me!" Yamagishi shot his hand up. Nahoya grinned shoving the bag towards him,"Close your eyes and stick your hand in" he ordered.

"By the way,everything in this bag has to do with Halloween!" Nahoya stated as the boy with glasses stuck his hand in and took out a piece of paper.

"Begin!" we all watched Yamagishi start to act out what was written on the paper,"Ouu! Mummy!"Pah-chin yelled.

"Huh? That's definitely a ghost!" Peh shot back as Yamagishi continued,"ZOMBIE!" Takuya jumped up. Sadly,he was incorrect.

"FRANKENSTEIN!!"

"YES!" Yamagishi cheered,"I'm the best!" Mikey grinned widely, cocky bastard. He was up next,"Wish me luck,princess" he sent me a wink standing up and walking towards my brother to pick out from the bag in this hand. I hated to admit it but,he looked kinda cute today. White just fit him so well, for someone dressed as angel he sure was the opposite.

"And GO!"

"Werewolf?" Draken questioned.

"uhh...VAMPIRE!! Wait-no"Takuya said waving his arms frantically,everyone looked at eachother trying to think. Then it hit me,"MONSTER!" I pointed.

"BINGO!"

"YESSS!!" I jumped from where I was sitting,"Oh,Y/n! Be careful!"too late. I tripped over my own feet,I closed my eyes waiting to feel myself hit the ground.

"Gotcha'!"I peaked open. His face was inches from mine,"O-oh...t-thanks"

"No problem, beautiful"

"Get a room you two!" I hear Nahoya joke,"Shut it you idiot!!" I yelled trying to compose myself as I went over to him,"Just give me the damn bag!" Fuck,he just had to be the one to catch me. I could still feel my heart pounding thinking about how close he was. It was going to be a long day.