°47°

[2ND POV]

[2ND POV]

You laid unconscious on the ground,Mitsuya was too hurt to even stand and Kazutora could hardly keep his eyes open. The one known as Rindo Haitani had hit him enough times that he was having trouble to even think at all,"Piece of shit" Baji grabbed the nearest rock he could find and attacked Rindo from the back.

"Grab him!" Ran ordered the members of Tenjiku to which they obeyed,Baji didn't try and run. He knew he could at least handle most of them,he grabbed the hairtie from his wrist and put his hair up to get ready. The guys didn't know where to come at him from,he didn't look scared of them which meant he was about to put up a good fight.

"Don't just stand there! Do something about him!" Ran was getting irritated,finally charging at Baji from every direction. Halfway through the fight and not one had managed to even grab a hold of him,dodge after dodge he missed their hits.

"Come on guys,you can do better than this"he laughed,he took four of them at once without catching a breath. This was nothing to him,twenty-two guys against one? He could do this with his eyes closed. Well,twenty excluding the two brothers. One Haitani was down but what about the other,he could easily tell the strength of the guys around him but not them. They were definitely different.

Ran held his baton in hand watching Baji beat every member that came at him,Rindo was starting to pick himself back up."Fucking idiot made me bleed"he stood up,his fingers feeling the side of his head where he had hit him. Feeling a bit dizzy,he took a seat on the concrete behind his older brother.

"Those fuckers can't do anything right"he grumbled seeing Baji now standing in the center of all the bodies of their fellow members lying on the ground,"I'll take care of it" Ran smirked waiting for him to make the first move. Baji ran at him with the intention of knocking him down but was soon stopped by a metal bat hitting the back of his head hard enough to make him drop down,"There. It's done."the guy said standing above him.

"Izana?"both brothers stood side by side.

"Can't believe it took you both this long to take one guy down"

"Sorry,Izana"

"Whatever. I want these guys stripped of their uniforms and left on the street"the brothers eyes widen,"W-what? Why?"

"They're weak. If they couldn't even take this one down"he pointed the bat towards Baji's body lying beside him,"What makes you think they'll be able to take on the others?"

"Right,sorry. We'll take care of it" the two bowed,"Oh and the girl,find Toman's captain and drop her off infront of him"

"Will do. What about the other two?"

"Leave them here,I'm sure someone will find them eventually"

◇◇◇◇◇◇

No one was picking up the phone. The twins had counted on Kazutora and Baji to let the others know what was happening that they didn't bother texting Mikey and the rest.

"Did you try calling Y/n?" Draken questioned his blonde friend,"She's the first one I called! The twins aren't responding either and Hakkai and Yuzuha haven't replied back" he was starting to get worried.

"It's not like them to not pick up"

"Everything okay?" Emma asked walking out from the bakery holding a small box filled with different treats.

"No one is picking up their phones"

"That's weird"

"Try Souya again" Mikey nodded,dialing his number one more time.

"Hello?"he had finally picked up.

"SOUYA! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS?!"

"Huh? Aren't the others with you?"

"What are you talking about? No one has answered my calls,where are you guys?"

"Long story short,they've been attacking our members and we came with Takemitchi and Chifuyu to get information."he explained. The sound of a loud motorcycle coming close took Mikey's attention from the phone,"My sister should be with Baji and Kazu,they were supposed to find you guys "Souya continued.

"Mikey,you still there?"he wasn't saying anything. A body had been thrown infront of the three.

"Y/N!!" Emma instantly had noticed her,she was covered in blood and bruises.The clothes she had been wearing weren't on her anymore and she was left in her bra and underwear. Emma dropped the box in her hands and fell next to her,she quickly took the jacket she was wearing off and covered her.

"Mikey? Hello?!"He dropped the phone. He could hardly move due to the shock,"MIKEY!" Draken snapped him back to reality.

"Pick her up! She needs to be taken to the hospital!"not a word left his lips as he lifted you up off the ground,people were starting to gather around to see what was going on."WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!" they scattered away at his voice. Emma picked up her brother's phone,Souya was still on the line. She could hear him yelling through it.

"Souya,get to the hospital now!"

"What? What happened?!"

"NOW! We'll see you there" she yelled before hanging up. You were wrapped in Mikey's embrace,his arms held you tightly. The hospital wasn't far from where they were and he wasn't going to be able to hold you good enough on his bike so he decided to go on foot instead.

"It's going to be okay,princess"he looked down at you,"You're going to be just fine.."