°12°

[Y/N POV]

[Y/N POV]

What's that sound?...Wow,my head is killing me..My mouth. I taste something metallic...is that blood? Managing to open my eyes,I came to face two guys standing above me. They wore white uniforms with written black words embroidered on it. Moebius? I read the name on it. They were part of the gang my brothers had warned me about.

"Dude,she's awake!" I hear one of them say,he had dark brown hair that was slicked back while the other was a dirty blonde.

"Where am I?...Who are you?"I questioned finally gaining full consciousness. I watched as the dirty blonde came up to me,his fist colliding with the side of my cheek.God,that stung. "Keep your mouth shut!"I tried moving my arms but soon realized they had been tied up behind my back,it felt like tape. They just HAD to catch me off guard tonight.

"...you hit like a bitch"I laughed to myself,"What was that?"the guy crouched down,his face inches away from mine. I could smell his breath and it reaked.

"I said...YOU HIT LIKE A BITCH!!" and that's when I built enough strength to headbutt him straight in the center causing him to fall back,the other guy had backed away.. I could sense his fear building up,"Both of you need to learn how to tie people up" I broke lose from the tape.

"H-how d-d-did you do t-that?.."the brunette said, "You really think that was going to hold me?"I punch him in his face,blood started to drip from his nose.

"Only reason you even caught me was because I didn't have my guard up!" I grabbed him by the head and kneed his stomach,"Pieces of shit!" I kicked him down before turning to the blonde on the ground and stomping on his face to make sure they'd both stay down,"You made me ruin my kimono!"I huffed before walking off and leaving them to roll around in pain.

Looking at my surroundings, I realized I was still close to where the festival was taking place.The sounds of people could be heard in a distance, "Stupid gang shit...what did I have to do with it?"I mumbled following the noises. If it weren't for my brother's constant training when we were younger,I probably would've still been tied up by those two idiots,they didn't even seem to know what they were doing.

"I might be lost.."I sighed. How did I end up in an alley?

"Y/n-chan?!"a familiar voice made me turn around,"Takemitchi?" he was carrying Draken on his back who seemed to be hurt,a trail of blood was being left behind them.

"What are you doing here?" I questioned,"ME?! What are you doing here?!" He shot back. Good point.

"Umm...not sure"I scratched my head.

"Heh?"

"Well,what do we have here?!"another male's voice came from the opposite side of the alley, "Draken-kun,you still not dead yet?" the man standing in the center of a group said, there seemed to he about six of them. I backed up beside Draken who was now sat on the ground bleeding out,Takemitchi stood on his other side.

"You guys brought a girl too?"he smirked.

"Isn't that the chick they were supposed to capture?"

"Seems that it is,we can always have a little fun with her before we give her up to Hanma" so that psychopath was the one who ordered them to take me,I knew it! Why do I always end up with the wrong ones?

The group of guys came closer,"uhh...Takemitchi,please tell me you've learned to fight" he laughed nervously,"Umm...I don't know if I can"he said.

Great! I'm stuck with someone who can hardly stand and a non-fighter.

"You think if I start singing,they'll just go away?.."I whispered only loud enough for Takemitchi to hear,"Y/n, please don't start singing..."we stared at one another for a moment,he knew very well what I was about to do.

"...shizumu you ni tokete yuku you ni,
futaridake no sora ga hirogaru yoru ni,
sayonara dakedatta,sono hitokoto~.." the group of guys froze looking at me dazed.

"Are you singing Racing Into The Night,right now?"Draken questioned just as confused as them,"You know the song?"

"Emma sings it all the time"

"It's good,right?"

"Uh...HELLO! BIG PICTURE!!"Takemitchi screamed gesturing to the guys infront of us,"Are you done messing around?"the tall one in the center stepped forward. They looked pretty big up close. I've gotten into fights before but never against six guys,"This is my fight,you both stay back" Takemitchi took the lead.

"Are you sure?"

"He's got this"Draken assured me,"LET'S GO,KYOMASA!! FIGHT ME!!" Takemitchi charged at him. Watching him throw a punch his way,it was soon stopped with a knife going through his hand making my mouth gape open.

"THAT'S NOT FAIR!!" I yelled.

"Like hell I'm gonna fight fair!"the one known as Kyomasa laughed,"This is just an execution!" his group cheered him on.

"You better not back down, Takemitchi!"He took the knife out of his hand,throwing it onto the ground and charged at him,sadly,he was only thrown back.

"THINK ABOUT HINA,YOU DOOFUS!!" I screamed,I noticed his eyes go wide. Getting himself up,he ran at Kyomasa. His arms wrapping around him,"...did he just bite him?"I watched the guy scream making me let out a chuckle. Keeping my eyes on the two,Takemitchi had him in a chokehold.

"KEEP GOING!!" I cheered,the boy had successfully took him down.But, there was the five that were still left. I was too busy paying attention to the two that I completely had forgotten about the rest of them. I watched Takemitchi stumble towards me and Draken,"You okay?"I grabbed him so,he could support himself on me.

"You did great,Takemitchy"Draken stood,"We're gonna have to take these five on"

I didnt even get a second to think before the five guys ran at us,"GET EM'!!"waiting for them to reach us,somebody ran infront punching the the guy in the middle.

"WE'LL SAVE YOU Y/N!!"I smiled seeing Akkun and the others appear,"HERE COMES MIZO MID'S FURIOUS FIVE!!"