°40°

4:15pm

4:15pm.

"Hold my hand"

"Huh? No."

"But then they're all gonna hit on you"he groaned.Mikey already had to sit and hear Wakasa's flirty remarks,he didn't want to hear anyone else's.

"Even if they think we're together,Wakasa and Akashi know we aren't. All they'll do is tell them" you told him,"Ughh~I guess you're right"the boy sighed. The two of you were walking up to the entrance of the mall,Shinichiro had already texted his brother where they were going to be at.

"He said they'd be by the 100 Yen store"Mikey muttered as he looked around,"There they are!" you pointed,instantly spotting Shinichiro sitting on a bench with the two guys you had already met and three others standing next to him.

"Finally made it!" The older brother stood up,the three unnamed men backing away and standing behind him while Wakasa and Akashi stayed on each side of him. Shinichiro smiled at you,"Y/n,let's get you introduced,come here" he gestured for you. Looking up at Mikey,he gave you a nod letting you know it was alright. You walked up next to the tall boy,"Everyone meet Y/n,she is Mikey's friend and will be treated the same way you all treat my sister"they all nodded.

"Now,let's start with these two. This is Koko and Inui" he pointed at the first two,tilting your head a bit. 'They look like me and Mikey's age' you thought to yourself looking at the two but in reality they were slightly older by three years. A blonde that had what looked like a burned scar on his face while the other had black hair with the side shaved like a pattern,"Good to meet you"the two bowed.

"You're very beautiful"Koko grinned taking your hand and planting a kiss, just looking at you he could already imagine how good you would look in expensive dresses like the ones he'd buy for the girls in the small club he managed to own at the age of twenty-one,the youngest club owner in Tokyo.

Wakasa could tell Mikey was trying to hold back from saying anything,"Will you calm down?" he whispered to his best friend's brother,"She likes you"Mikey rolled his eyes,"What would you know?"

"Trust me. She likes you but she doesn't realize it yet,just give her time" Mikey watched you from a few feet away,you always looked so happy that it made his heart skip when he would see your smile.

"...and here we have Benkei" you felt intimidated looking up at the man,he was tall and buff. The man looked scary to you,"Hello,good to meet you"he gave you a smile which made your expression soften as he bowed his head like the other two. Two hands now rested on your shoulders,"Now that you met everyone,we should get started"Shinichiro said standing behind you.

"Walk with me,beautiful"Koko's voice rang through your ears and he stepped closer only for arms to pull you back,"She'll be walking with me"Mikey pulled you away from both his brother and friend.