°24°

~Birthday Special Pt

~Birthday Special Pt.2~
[Y/N POV]
12:45pm.

I had finally finished up fixing my hair when I put on the final touch,"Are you sure it looks okay?" I looked at my phone. Hina had video chatted me to help her pick out what lipstick went better with her make-up look,"It looks great,don't overthink it!"she smiled.

"It's not too much?" I glanced in the mirror,the white dress she and Emma had picked out went above my knees. It hugged my waist and flowed at the ends and the top of it had lace as the straps. I matched it with white thigh high stockings and a heart shaped garter,my shoes were white gothic heels.

"It's perfect! Now,put the wings on! I wanna seee" she yelled enthusiastically through the phone,I giggled grabbing the angel wings from my bed. I put them on and spun around,"You look amazing!" she beamed. Hina was always the best hype woman,"Really?! Thank you! You look amazing too,I can't wait to take pictures together!" I jumped excitedly.

"Eeee! Me tooo!" I watched her put on her lipstick,"I have to go,Takemitchi is here. We'll see you at two!"she waved.

"See you at two" and done. I looked at the time,it was about to be one. Oh,no! I opened my bedroom door,"Y/N!! HURRY,MOM'S ABOUT TO CALL! YOU KNOW SHE HATES WAITING!" I heard Nahoya yell from downstairs.

"COMINGG!!" I ran down. Both my brothers were set and ready with their costumes and the laptop propped up on the living room coffee table set for when our parents call. I took my phone out and pointed it at them,"You guys look so cute!" Snap. I tapped the phone.

"HEY! NO PICTURES YET!"

"Nice cape batman" I giggled.

"I picked out the costumes!"Souya said proudly,he was in his Robin costume to match.

*RING RING*

"Click the button!"

"No you!"

"I'll do it!" Click. "Oh,my babies! You all look so adorable!" moms voice filled my ears as her and dad popped up on the screen,"Happy birthday darling" my father said with a smile. They were currently in the U.S due to his company sending them for a few business meetings ,"Thanks dad! We miss you guys so much!" they both smiled.

"We miss you too honey,we hope you like the cake we bought!"

"I'm sure I'll love it,I always do!"

"You boys better be taking care of your sister"our mom turned to the twins,"We areee~" the two groaned.

"And no getting in trouble! We have to go,I love you three so much!"

"Be good!"Dad added,"Hugs and kisses!"mom blew us a kiss. We did it back since she gets mad everytime we don't. Click. Call had ended. I sighed leaning my head on one of the twins,"You think she'll get mad if she finds out about Midnight?" I looked up at Souya. He laughed,"Let's keep it between us for now"

"Ahhh!" we all jumped hearing Kimura scream from the kitchen,"Who's this?!" she pointed to the ground as we ran in. "Midnight! How'd you get here?" I picked him up,"You guys got a cat?" she questioned.

"Uhh...Technically,she got it!"the twins pointed at me,"HEY!" way to throw me under the bus.

"You know your mother doesn't like animals in the house"she looked at me,"I know bu-"I was cut off."I promise not to tell her but,get ready to show her when she comes"I felt relieved, "Oh,thank you!Thank you!"

"Let's finish up the last of the decorations,everyone is supposed to be coming soon!"

"On it!"

2:10pm.

Everyone should start arriving in a few,the house was fully set. Food was spread out on the kitchen counter and movies were set up in the living room to watch later,"Hina and Takemitchi are here!" Souya yelled from the front door. I quickly ran to greet them,Hina had her witch costume she had shown me earlier while Takemitchi was dressed as a vampire.

"You guys look so good!"I complimented,"You look even better!"Hina hugged me. Takemitchi handed me a small bag,"It's from me and Hina" he said shyly.

"You shouldn't have!Thank you guys. Come in,come in!"I stepped aside,"Help yourselves!" I gestured to them before turning back to the door seeing the familiar four boys appear. They were dressed in power ranger outfits.

"Cuties!" the ones to call themselves the mizo mid five all blushed,they all carried small gift bags in their hands.

"These are for you!"they said in unison making me giggle. It was like they had practiced it.

"You can place them in the table by the living room,thank you boys!" I gave each a kiss on the cheek before they walked in,I could see all them tense up at my touch before they ran past me inside.

"WE'RE HERE TOO!!"

"MITSUYA!! HAKKAI!!" I screamed,I then noticed a girl hiding behind Hakkai,"Hello!" I peaked behind him to greet her.

"Happy birthday! I hope you don't mind my sister tagging along,this is Yuzuha"Hakkai said,"Hi.."her voice sounded low.

"The more the merrier! Nice to meet you,I hope we can be friends"she gave me a small smile nodding as I let the three of them in. Only a few were left to arrive. I'll leave the door open so they can just let themselves in,I started to walk away when I felt a hand pull me back.

"Huh?"I turned,"EMMA-CHAN!!" She jumped into my arms. She wore a cute devil's outfit,"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" we pulled away. She gave me a look and chuckled,"What? Does my outfit not look good?!"

"It's not that..."she pointed behind her. I looked to see Draken walking up in a matching costume with Emma when Mikey came out from behind him.

"YOU!!"

"YOU!!" my eyed widen. I looked back to Emma,"Did you tell him my outfit?!" she shook her head no.

"I didn't even know what he was coming as, till we left the house"I looked at Mikey who was now standing infront of me,"Well aren't you my little angel~"he cooed leaning into my ear. His face was too close,I could feel my cheeks getting hot.

"Guess we'll be matching tonight" He smirked,"By the way...you look really beautiful"he whispered in my ear before walking past me,leaving me with a flushed face.