°77°

The gun was resting in the middle of the circle where the three boys stood,your eyes never leaving Mikey who had turned to send a glance your way

The gun was resting in the middle of the circle where the three boys stood,your eyes never leaving Mikey who had turned to send a glance your way. Kakucho looked at Izana with sad eyes,"No,Izana. We ARE done. You've gone too far" his voice sounded desperate.

"He needs to die.."

"Izana,we lost."

"He's not dead."

"This is done. The fight is done. Tenjiku lost"Kakucho rested his hand on his leader's shoulder,tears started to spill down Izana's face. His body was shaking,a mix of emotions were going through him. It felt as if his head was spinning,"Pick up the gun,servant.." his words held a hint of venom.

"No"

"YOU LISTEN TO ME! I TELL YOU WHAT TO DO!" he snapped.

"I've had enough,THIS HAS BEEN ENOUGH." He took a breath,"I was with you to the end but your thoughts became nothing but twisted. This is wrong"

"SHUUT UPPP!!"

"If you plan on killing him then you have to kill me first" Izana froze at his words. Kakucho might have loved Izana as who he was but he knew there was a limit to what he would let him do and he had already crossed it many times. He wasn't the biggest fan of Mikey nor anyone in Toman as a matter of fact but he wasn't going to let him kill anyone anymore,he had already done enough by getting rid of Shinichiro and hurting Emma. He couldn't let him go farther.

"...I just want a family.."

"You could've had it...you can still have it"Mikey spoke up. His heart pained from losing his brother but he knew Shinichiro would have wanted him to forgive Izana. The white haired boy looked behind Kakucho,his eyes wide. After all he has done,he couldn't believe the words coming from Mikey.

"Let this be over,Izana"

"I've hurt you. I've hurt Emma. I KILLED THE ONE PERSON WHO BELIEVED IN ME!" He walked over to the gun,"I am beyond saving" he reached down to pick it up.

The gun now pointed to his head "..I should be dead instead.." You could see the panic wash over Mikey and Kakucho's faces. "Izana,no!" one of the boys yelled,"Thank you for everything Kakucho...you were my best friend" he gave him a weak smile,his finger resting on the trigger. You couldn't bare to watch this unfold.

You didn't know what came over you,all you knew was that you had to do it. Your feet moved without a second thought,your arms grabbing Izana's body as he pulled the trigger. "(Y/N)!" Mikey ran to the two of you. This was the last thing he expected,"You crazy girl.."

"