°26°

October 29th,2020

October 29th,2020. Thursday.
[2ND POV]
12:10pm.

Ever since your birthday party,you and the gang had gotten closer than before. You would still meet up in secret with Baji and Kazutora here and there,you kept attending the Toman meetings in hopes to find out more about Kisaki's plans but still no luck and the battle was supposed to be taking place this Saturday.

"Y/n.."Emma shook you. Your head rested on the cafeteria's lunch table,hood was up and your eyes were closed. You had spent last night studying for your end of the month test that you had taken last period before lunch that you didn't even realize the time go by and fell asleep around four in the morning on your bed with Midnight curled up on top of your notes.

"She's tired from staying up all night studying"Hina answered with a slight laugh seeing you sleep soundly,"Poor thing"Emma moved your tray of food before you ended up knocking it over.

"Emma! I brought the journal you asked me for"Mikey's voice made you shoot up,"God! You scared me,Y/n!" Emma and Hina jumped at your sudden movement,"I heard Mikey's voice" you said softly. You could hardly open your eyes. After,the night of the party. You tried avoiding Mikey as much as you could, not because you didn't want to see him but because everytime you got close to him you would get nervous and become a stuttering mess. Unfortunately, for you. You could hardly even move from how tired you were that you didn't even feel yourself fall back asleep.

"Is she okay?" Mikey asked taking a seat beside you while Draken sat by Emma,"She's just a little tired"

"I see that. Has she ate anything?"

"Not much,she probably won't last her last two classes without falling asleep"Hina looked at you sympathetically,Mikey stood up grabbing your backpack and slipping it on.

"What are you doing?"Emma questioned.

"I'm taking her home early"thankfully you were too tired to feel the blonde pick you up that you stayed asleep,you probably wouldn't have liked seeing all the stares you were getting from other people in the lunch room. Without any objection,Mikey walked out of the cafeteria ignoring all the eyes on him. Most of the teachers were too scared to go against him from a few situations that happened before that they didn't bother stopping him as he walked out the school's front entrance.

"Hey,angel.."he shook you a bit to where you were conscious enough,"Grab on, okay?" he told you as he sat you on his bike parked out front. You mumbled something he could hardly understand but obeyed his order.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

You suprisingly had grabbed on to him tightly and stayed asleep most of the ride to your house. 'I guess we both have another thing in common. Heavy sleepers' Mikey thought to himself as he picked your figure off his bike,you had the house key connected to the lanyard around your neck that held your school ID. Taking it off you, he carried you bridal style up to your front porch and opened the door with the key. Carrying you up the stairs,he went into your room and set you down on the bed.

"meow.."

"Huh?" he looked around for the sound,his eyes landing on the small kitten laid out on top of the pile of clothes next to your closet.

"I don't remember seeing you"he crouched down to pet him,"Nice to meet you little guy" the kitten purred at the rubs. Mikey smiled sitting down on the carpet next to the black cat. He sighed leaning his back on the wall before spotting the red and white checkered backpack in the corner.

"I've seen that before.."he mumbled to himself. 'That's why it looks familiar! Baji has a backpack like that' he chuckled. He remembered making fun of him for buying that backpack because there was better ones at the store,the only difference would be that Baji's backpack had his name embroidered inside that Mitsuya had done for him.

He went over to pick it up,admiring the look of it. It made him miss his best friend,he would've opened it up if it wasn't for you suddenly waking up and startling him,"What are you doing?!"he dropped the bag.

You didn't remember how you had even gotten home,looking at the time on your phone you panicked. "I'm gonna miss my last two periods!"you quickly stood up almost falling,"Hey,hey! Sit down,I brought you home since you were tired"he caught you,sitting you back down on the bed.

"But,school?"

"School will be there when you go tomorrow,skipping one day won't change anything"he laughed. You sighed laying back on the bed,your head hitting the pile of stuffed animals.

"I met your little friend"he pointed to the kitten,"Where'd you get him from?"

"Oh,Midnight? I uh-..f-found him on the s-street"you lied,he tilted his head.

"Midnight? I remember Baji wanting a cat named that"he chuckled. You were scared that he would figure it out so,you pulled him back by the shirt. He landed next to you,"S-stay here f-for a bit.."you managed to say making his cheeks turn a light pink,it'd been a few days since you'd talk to him and for once you didn't feel like your heart was about to burst out.

"Just a bit,I have to meet my brother later" Schinichiro would murder him if he missed another meet up,"Just until I fall asleep again,can you text my brothers and tell them you brought me home?"he sat up,"Yeah" he grabbed his phone feeling you get comfortable next to him on the bed.

[Mikey]
I brought your sister home early,she wasn't feeling too well.

[Smiley]
Is she okay?
We can skip if we need to.

[Mikey]
She's fine,just a little tired.

[Smiley]
Alright,thanks.
Tell her we'll see her after school.
No funny business! I'll murder you (:

Mikey laughed at the text,he knew how protective your brothers were of you. It was cute,"Your brother said he'll see you after school" no response. He turned to the side to look at you,smiling to himself. You had fallen asleep once again,Midnight was sleeping beside your figure.

"I guess,I'll go now" he got up to leave your bedroom and walk downstairs out the front door,he could feel his phone start to vibrate in his pocket as he walked out. Groaning, he picked up the phone to answer.

"Where are you?"

"I'm leaving school right now,just came to drop off something for Emma"he lied,well. Technically it wasn't fully a lie.

"Don't take too long,I'm starving"

"Yeah,yeah..I'm on my way,Shinichiro!"He hung up getting on his motorcycle,"I swear he has a bigger appetite than me"

I'm on my way,Shinichiro!"He hung up getting on his motorcycle,"I swear he has a bigger appetite than me"