°23°

October 25th,2020

October 25th,2020. Sunday.
~Birthday Special Pt.1~
[2ND POV]
9:30am.

"Light the candle,idiot!"

"Don't yell,you'll wake her!"

"You're yelling right now!"Nahoya exclaimed earning a slap on the back from his blue haired twin,"Give me that!"Souya said snatching the small cupcake they took from the batch they had woken up early to make. Nahoya gave the lighter one last click to light the candle,"Finally.."he muttered.

"Get the camera ready"Souya whispered as they took a step closer towards your sleeping figure,"Ready!" Nahoya tapped on the screen set to record.

"On three"

"One..."

"Two.."

"THREE!!"their voices were loud enough to make you jolt awake,"What the-"your eyes half open landed on the two boys infront of you.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR Y/NN!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUU!!"the twins sang as you rubbed your eyes,"You couldn't have waited till I woke up"you groaned with a slight smile. They did this every year since third grade,part of you found it annoying but the other part was glad that they never once forgot a birthday. It was a tradition now.

"Blow out the candle!"Souya laughed handing you the cupcake,"Okay!Okay!"you closed your eyes bringing the sweet dessert up to your lips and letting out a blow of air. You smiled setting the cupcake on the nightstand next to your bed.

"I'm sending it to mom and dad!" Nahoya smiled looking at the video,"uhh...y/n? What's that moving under your blanket?"Souya asked pointing beside you.

"Meow..."

"Oh! That's Midnight"you uncovered the blanket,the small black kitten looked at the two with its big eyes as you picked him up. Setting him on your lap,you turned back to the two.

"Where'd you get him from?"they asked curiously.

"Umm...I found him on my way home last night"you lied,feeling a bit nervous you looked away. The twins looked around your room seeing the small litter box placed in the corner with the two bowls beside it,"You had time to buy all this last night?"one questioned.

"We didn't see you take your wallet"Souya spotted the backpack on the floor beside your bed,"Huh? When did you get that?" he raised a brow. He had seen it before,it was a backpack with a red and white checkered board design on the front. You didn't own a backpack like that,he knew that because you only owned two backpacks and both were from him and Nahoya.