°27°

1:15pm

1:15pm.

"How'd you find this place?"The tall black haired boy asked his younger brother as they arrived at the restaurant the blonde suggested. He stared at the building for a second,it didn't seem like a place Mikey would come to alone.

"uh...a friend" the short boy responded,"A friend,huh?" he looked at him suspiciously.

"Don't look at me like that!"

"Does that friend happen to be a girl?" Mikey nudged his brother,"Stop asking questions,aren't you hungry?!" He yelled taking the lead towards the inside of the restaurant where they were both greeted by the owners. Mrs.Sato walked up holding two menus in her hand,"Well,if it isn't Y/n's friend. Welcome back!" she smiled before then turning to the boy next to him.

"I knew it was a girl" the older boy whispered to his brother who sent a hit to his stomach,"Ouch!" Schinichiro leaned forward a bit in pain.

"This is my brother,Shinichiro. I decided to bring him by to try your food"Mikey smiled innocently as the lady bowed,"Nice to meet you! Come this way you two!" she escorted them towards a booth by the front that was near a window. She set the menus infront of the two boys,"Give me one sec and I'll be back to take your orders"they nodded seeing her walk away.

"Whoa...your girlfriend has great taste! All this food looks so good"he looked at the menu earning a kick from under the table,"She's not my girlfriend!" Mikey hissed.

"Not yet,you mean!" He looked at his annoyed brother,"Why don't you let me meet her some time?" he smirked.

"NO!"

"Why not? Scared I'll take her from you?"

"Shut up you pervert!You're like twenty-five!" Mikey huffed looking back to see what he was going to order.

"At least tell me who's the girl that has my little brother wrapped around her finger" Shinichiro pushed,he had heard from Emma a few days ago about her. About how Mikey followed her around like a lost puppy,it was strange to hear considering over the years of high school Mikey would always be seen with a different girl almost every two weeks.

"If you don't, I'll ask Emma" Mikey knew he couldn't hide her forever and his sister had a big mouth,he knew she'd tell him everything without hesitating.

"Her name is Y/n,she's the sister of the twins in Toman"

"Smiley and Angry, right?"

"Yeah.."

"Interesting,I didn't know those two had a sister. So,she's the one you bought that necklace for" He grinned,"How'd you know about that?!"Mikey raised a brow,not even Emma knew about the present he had given her.