°74°

[Y/N POV]

[Y/N POV]

"Y/n,no!" I heard Senju's voice,she had ran infront of me,shielding me from both brothers. The two laughed,"You her protector or something?"Rin joked looking at the two of you. I brought my arm up to rest on Senju's shoulder,"I got it,it's okay" I tried telling her.

"No. I said I was going to protect you and that's what I'm going to do" she stated,"Ahh..so,she is your protector. No worries,you'll get to have fun with us too" Ran said. The two of them coming at us individually.

Rin and I stared at eachother for a moment,"I'm going to kill you" he snarled before attacking me with a big right overhand punch. I stepped out of his range,I went to reach for my sword when I felt his knee colliding with my stomach making me let out a scream in pain. His hand grabbing my hair, "You're weak" he made me face his brother who had Senju on the ground. Her face covered in blood from the multiple hits he gave her with his baton.

"Can't even save your friend" he slapped my face hard enough that it felt like a burning sensation,"Look at your brother over there" he turned me. Ran had let go of Senju and walked over to Hakkai and Souya who were on the ground, Ran kept beating on the two of them till they were gasping for him to stop.

"Please...stop.." I managed to say.

"Oh,yeah?...and why would we do that?"he leaned close to my ear,"Should've brought your other brother instead,I bet he actually would've been a challenge" and that was my last straw.

"I AM TIRED OF IDIOTS LIKE YOU THINKING I'M NOT STRONG ENOUGH!" I started,"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!"I released myself from him. My hand reaching behind me to grab my sword,"Back the fuck up!" I yelled at him and Ran.

"There it is! That FIRE we needed!" Ran cheered,"Now this is getting fun!"

Both brothers got on each side of me,"Lets see how good you are princess" Rin was first to attack me. Unfortunately for him,he didn't have a weapon in hand like his brother. I had easily managed to quickly cut the palms of his hands,"You bitch!" he glared at me. He tried kicking me from the side only to be cut by the end of the katana making him drop down,"Get her Ran!" He screamed.

Ran quickly obeyed,my eyes not leaving him. Everytime he tried hitting me with his baton,he ended up colliding with my sword. "You're nothing without that thing" he said.

"You think so?" I chuckled,I dropped the sword at my feet infront of me. "Well then,come at me now"I smirked. Just when he thought he had the upper hand,I grabbed the baton and snatched it away leaving him dumbfounded.

"What th-" I threw it out of reach,"Let's see who really needs a weapon" he came at me. Every punch he sent my way never landed,dodge after dodge I ended up behind him and kicked him down. Before he could get the chance to stand,my foot slammed him back down. I bent over to grab him by the back of his clothing and lift him up only smash his head back down onto the concrete.