°69°

February 22nd,2021

February 22nd,2021.Monday.
2:00am.

The twins were out. It was the night before the battle,the crews should be having their meeting at the moment. You were in your room sat on your desk chair looking at the ceiling,"...you think I'll be able to win this thing?" you said out loud.

"..meow.."

"Hey! I'm pretty strong!"

"...meow.."

"What do you know? You're a cat" Midnight got up from his spot and jumped down before heading towards the door,"I was kidding! Come back" you watched him exit your bedroom.

"You'll be back! Your bowl is in here!" you called out. Leaning back on your chair,you sighed. You had your plan for tomorrow already thought out but anything could make it go wrong in a second so you had to be careful. You hadn't told anyone that you'd be showing up at the battle to begin with because you knew neither Mikey or your brothers would let you step foot in that fight.

"I got this.." you stood up walking over to your full body mirror and taking a look at yourself,"I'm gonna save everyone.."

"I'm gonna end it all"

"...right?" your voice fell,"I'm strong enough?" you never felt like you held the same potential as your brothers wether it be in doing something physical or mentally. Years of being compared to them by your mother,she loved you...she did but that didn't stop her from pushing you harder than she should have.

"Me. Y/n Kawata is going to stop a bunch of gang members.." you chuckled, "Easier said than done"

"Those idiots are definitely going to crush me,aren't they?" you looked around at the pictures taped up on your wall. Pictures of you and the twins. Emma,Hina and Yuzuha. Countless ones of Mikey. More photos of the gang even including from the Black Dragons.

"I won't give up. I'm going to do this for all of you.."you sat on your bed,"I should get some rest,big day starting in the morning.."

9:15am.

*Ring Ring*

You let out a groan.

*Ring Ring*

Your head shot up,"I'm late..."you turned over to looked at your phone to stop the alarm. "Fuck! I'm late!" you up from your bed. You had agreed to meet up with Mikey and Emma at the cemetery this morning at nine-thirty and you had barely woken up. They were probably on their way to your house as we speak.