°42°

November 22nd,2020

November 22nd,2020. Monday.
[2ND POV]
11:25am.

The sun was out. The twins were downstairs doing their best to prepare breakfast while both the Shiba siblings sat by the counter watching the two amused. You were still asleep,Yuzuha didn't want to wake you up and decided to just let you continue on. Your phone had been on silent so you wouldn't hear the missed phone calls and text messages from Emma and Hina as to why you weren't at school today.

"Souta,someone's at the door"Nahoya said hearing a few knocks coming from the front door,"Huh? There is?" Souya questioned. Everyone went silent trying to see if the person would knock again. Which they did.

"I can get it" Hakkai offered getting off the chair,"Thanks"

Hakkai left to get the door,his eyes meeting a familiar face when he opened up.The blonde tilted his head,"What are you doing here?" his voice held a hint of jealousy. He knew you weren't at school due to Emma letting him know and you weren't answering your phone,was this why? The blonde jumped to conclusions before anything that he already had the poor boy grabbed my the shirt.

"Hey! What the-"

"What's going on here?" Yuzuha popped up to see what was taking her younger brother so long,"Oh,so you're BOTH here"Mikey let go of Hakkai's shirt.

"Sorry about that"he walked in passed him as if it was his own home,"Where's my princess?" he looked around,his eyes landing on the twins in the kitchen.

"Mikey?"

"What are you doing here this early?"

"What are you doing here at all?"

"Emma said Y/n wasn't at school so,here I am"he kept looking around in hopes that you would pop up,"Where is she?"

"She's still asleep"

"Yeah,we didn't wa- HEY,WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" it didn't take much to say for Mikey to already run up the stairs,your bedroom door was left open which was a sign to him to let himself in. Your hair was covering most of your face,the blanket was half on you. Midnight had made himself comfortable beside you,"A moment to remember" He smiled to himself,taking his phone out of his pocket.

"Always looks so cute" he tapped his phone,capturing the perfect moment of the sun beaming down on you through your blinds. Taking a step forward,he shook your shoulder a bit.

"Princess,wake up"you groaned in response,"Wakey,wakey" he shook you some more. Your arms slightly stretching up,moving the hair from out your face you opened your eyes slightly.

"Hey,pretty girl"he leaned down next to your bed to be inches away from your face,"Mikey?" your hand shoved him away.

"What are you doing in my room?"you sat up,"Pervert"