°04°

August 27th,2020

August 27th,2020. Friday.

[2ND POV]

8:00pm.

"That was delicious!" Souya said leaning back satisfied holding his stomach. You had made dinner for the three of you tonight before the two have to head out for another Toman meeting,"Imouto~ Why don't you tag along with us,tonight?" Nahoya asked.

"Do you really think that's a good idea?"they both seemed to think about it for a second,"Nahoya,we shouldn't be getting her involved.."

"We can't just leave her alone tonight. What if Hanma decides to come again?"Nahoya defended,he didn't like the thought of him getting near you again. He did nothing but make you cry when the two of you were a couple,all those nights of hearing you both argue infront of the house loud enough that the neighbors could hear. Nahoya still couldn't wrap his head around how you even ended up falling for that mess of a guy.

"Finee~just wear something that won't make you stand out and can cover your head" Souya told you,"Alright,I'll go change. Please,one of you wash the dishes" you begged.

"Yes,yes. Now,go!" they shooed you away. They couldn't afford to be late again or their dear leader Mikey, won't be too happy.

Rushing up the stairs and into your room,you quickly looked for a pair of dark jeans you could change into. Pairing it with a black hoodie and shoes,you pushed your hair back so that the hood would cover more of your face. It was about to be dark soon, nobody should be able to really see you all covered up in the back. It wasn't like you were going to meet anyone,you were just gonna patiently wait for your brothers.

"Ready?!"one of your brothers asked behind your bedroom door,"Yes!! Just tying my shoes!"

"We'll be outside!"

"Okay!!"

8:45pm.

The drive to the Musashi Shrine took quite awhile but it was nice,you liked driving around at this time.

At arriving,your eyes scanned your surroundings seeing a bunch of guys in the same uniforms as the two brothers.

You had never been around this many boys before,"Just stay put and don't speak to anyone. Text us if you need anything, got it?" Nahoya said.

"Got it!" the two nodded before walking off.

They had left you a few feet away from everyone else but far enough that they wouldn't notice you. Deciding you might be here for a bit,you made yourself comfortable sitting on some steps next to where the bikes were parked. It was chilly out,tolerable to just wear a single sweater.The stars in the sky were more noticeable from the lack of street lights around.