°76°

[2ND POV]

[2ND POV]

Baji and Kazutora had finally came up to you after watching everything unfold,"You feeling okay?" the two boys brought you into a hug. Your body finally relaxing,"You were brave out there" Kazutora squeezed you.

"We're glad you're safe"Baji whispered only loud enough for the two of you to hear,"I love you guys.." the smiled at your words. "We love you too" the three of you looking back to the center where your boyfriend stood infront of Izana, Draken and Wakasa on each side of Mikey.

"Glad to see you two back" Wakasa grinned,"Glad to be back" Mikey and Draken looked around. There seemed to still be at least two hundred Tenjiku members left standing,"How lame! Three against two hundred? Bring me two thousand!"

"Huh?!"

"Did he say that correctly?!"

"These guys are crazy!" the Tenjiku members looked too terrified to even move,"Enough talking!" Izana took a step forward.

"You two stay back,I'll handle him" Draken and Wakasa nodded. The two boys walking back towards the others. Izana quickly kicking Mikey hard enough to send him back but not enough to knock him off his feet.

"You've lost Shinichiro" Izana laughed,"You've lost Emma! Well? How does it feel to become an empty shell?!" Mikey stared at him.

"Who said I lost Emma?" he smirked,"Emma isn't dead" Izana's smile fell.

"W-what?.." he was sure Emma would've died by now,that mean Kisaki's plan failed. Mikey took this time to send him a kick,Izana reacting just in time to block it."Whoa!" He leaned close to Mikey,"That was an awesome kick,Mikey!" he looked at him confused before trying to land another kick on the white haired boy who dodged it just as fast.

"So much power even after I kicked you! THAT'S CRAZY!" everyone could see how much power each of them held. Both of them equally at the same level. It was like watching the same person fight themselves.

They kept going at it,"I'm getting excited for the first time in awhile!" the two leaders refusing to give up till one of them won. This time Izana had managed to get Mikey off his feet,"But I can see right through your moves" his tone was serious this time.

"I'll kill you"he said as Mikey kept coming at him,"Let me ask you one thing" the two of them were face to face.

"Why did you kill Schinichiro?"

"He left me to rot alone"

"That's a lie. He would never do that,Izana" Mikey's fist was held by Izana's hand.

"I was all alone left to watch him be such a good older brother to you and Emma who aren't even my real siblings" he brought his free hand up to grab Mikey's face,"I'm going to make sure you're left empty inorder for me to mold you into the perfect brother that I need"he grinned. He was too far gone,there was no spark in his eyes. Nothing but emptiness rested in them.

Izana kicked him down,you tried running to him but Baji and Kazutora kept you from going anywhere near the two. "YOU TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME,MANJIRO!"

"That's why I'm going to kill you too"Mikey stood up. He didn't bother to try this time and although it might look like he was losing,you and Draken knew exactly what he was doing. Mikey spit out the blood in his mouth,"You don't care about other people,huh.."he sent him a kick.

"Are Izana's movements getting sloppier?" Takemitchi asked, "Yeah..Izana took that many of Mikey's kicks. His limbs are probably all worn out" Draken responded. Everyone was watching the two intently.

"You aren't on your own you know?" Mikey sighed,"I'm here." Izana tried hitting Mikey once more only for him to easily dodge it.

"WILL YOU STOP IT!" Mikey grabbed him by the collar,"I want to save you!"

"SHUT UP!" He screamed.

"You aren't going to hit me anymore" Mikey punched him. Izana's body was so tired that Mikey had finally gotten him to get off his feet and hit the ground.

"So you did have it in you?" he stood up,"Things are finally getting fun!" He swung once more.

"WHY DID YOU BECOME LIKE THIS?!" Mikey moved out of his way,"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LOVE YOUR SIBLINGS?!"

"We would've all gladly accepted you! If you had just opened your heart!"

"SHUT UP! DON'T TALK LIKE YOU KNOW!"

"WHY,IZANA?!"

"SHUUT UPP!!" Izana was starting to hallucinate,"Shinichiro?" Mikey's eyes widen hearing his brother's name leave his lips.

"..why are you on his side?.." Izana looked around,his eyes spotting the gun Kisaki had used lying on the ground. His hands quickly picking it up and pointing it towards Mikey,"If I even lose in this fight...that means I lose everything,right?"

"Mikey!" you wanted to run infront of him,Draken ordering the guys to hold you back.

"LET ME GO!"

"Y/n,stop!"

"MIKEY! NO! I CAN'T LOSE HIM TOO!" you cried out.

"Y/n,you need to stay calm"

"Let me go!" you kicked Baji who was the one grabbing you,"Shoot,Izana. If that will satisfy you" you hear Mikey say. Tears falling down your face,"Are you crazy?!" you yelled at him. Just as you were about to run to him,Chifuyu managed to grab the end of your shirt and pull you back.

"DON'T EGG HIM ON MIKEY,HE'S SERIOUS!" this time it was Draken who was yelling.

"WHAT'S WRONG IZANA?! SHOOT ME?!" Mikey repeated. The gun soon knocked out of Izana's hand. Kakucho now standing inbetween them,"That's enough,isn't it?" he said.

"We lost."

"We aren't done yet."