°03°

3:15pm

3:15pm.

School was done with and I had managed to avoid seeing Mikey for the rest of the school day. After,saying my goodbyes to Hinata and Emma,I walked to the usual spot my brothers picked me up at. I had my earbuds put in while I waited,too busy scrolling through my social media that I didn't notice the figure next to me until one of my earbuds was snatched out.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I turned my head,"We we're saying your name for like two minutes" I took a deep breath seeing my brothers.

"Sorry...I'll make sure to only have one in next time" I put my phone in my pocket.

"We have some things to do with our gang today so,we're just going to drop you off at home. Alright?"I sighed,"Promise to bring me back more dorayaki?" they chuckled.

"Yes, we promise. Now, hop on!"I gave Nahoya a quick hug before putting on my helmet and getting on.

I always liked riding with them,I was too scared to get a motorcycle myself because the thought of crashing terrified me. I rather just enjoy it without doing any of the work,I knew they'd be careful as long as I was on.

The school wasn't too far from home that the drives back and forth never felt too long,"Remember to only open the door to us!" the twins yelled watching you walk up to the front door,"I'M NOT FIVE!! OF COURSE I KNOW THAT!!" I swear they still saw me as a child. I was only one year younger than them.

Stepping inside,I made sure to lock the door behind me. I went up to my room to change into my more comfortable house wear before getting comfortable on my bed. Checking my phone, I looked to see four new messages from an unknown number. That's strange. I clicked the notification to read them and it instantly hit me.

[Unknown #]
Hey (;
It's me,your future husband.😘
Emma,gave me your number. Well,technically I forced her to give it up.

Dammit,Emma! You had one job!

[You]
What do you want?🤨

[Annoying Idiot]
Your heart,of course😩
ahahah...no well,yes. But that's besides the point,I just wanna get to know you.

[You]
I'll think about it.

[Annoying Idiot]
Girls,would usually beg for a date with me.

[You]
Okay?? The fuck that gotta do with me?
You look like you need to be humbled

[Annoying Idiot]
That's mean,y/n-chann!

[You]
Don't care!
Now,leave me alone. I have things to do

[Annoying Idiot]
Like what? Sleep? Eat? Lay in bed and be on your phone for the rest of your day?

I mean,he wasn't totally wrong but he didn't need to know that.

[You]
None of your fucking business,text me when I give a shit about you.

[Annoying Idiot]
So,what I'm hearing is that I'll be texting you later? Got it!
Ttyl my wifey-xoxo

I wonder if anyone had ever told this man no because from the looks of it,he always gets what and who he wants. I set my phone back down sighing,no matter how annoying he was he had a sort of charisma to him that just made me want to keep him around. Maybe,he wouldn't be so bad as he seems but I wasn't willing to find out anytime soon.

Hearing the sound of someone knocking on the front door snapped me out of my thoughts. I wasn't expecting anyone. I slipped into one of my hoodies, grabbing my phone and walking down to check who it was.

I peaked through the window to see who could be knocking at this time only to find the last person I'd want to see standing on my front porch,"Leave! I don't want to see you!"

"Come on,baby! You know you want me!"his words filled with venom.

"We broke up a month ago! Why don't you go back to one of your little whores?!"I could hear him laugh from the other side of the door.

We had dated for awhile last school year and broke up during the summer due to his constant cheating and emotional abuse,I still remember all the times I'd come home crying to my brothers because I found him with another girl. I was so blind by love that I would always stop Nahoya and Souya from going and hurting him.

Ever since our break up,he'd try to come and get me back when he was sure that my brothers weren't home. I never let him in but,it was getting tiring dealing with the same thing over and over again.

"I just want to get one last taste!"He banged on the door,"I miss you,sweetheart.."

"GO AWAY,HANMA!!"

"WHY?! You got a new boyfriend or something? Saw you talking to Mikey today.."

"Are you fucking stalking me?!" how the fuck did he even know about that? I hadn't even seen him at school once.

"If I see you talking to him one more time,I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch!!"his fist hit the door harder this time making me jump,"YOU DON'T OWN ME!! LEAVE BEFORE I CALL THE COPS ON YOU!!" I yelled. It went silent for a second that I had thought he finally left but when I looked through the window once again,I saw him still standing in the same place.

"Whatever,bitch! I got my eye on you!" I waited a few minutes hearing the sound of his motorcycle turn on. I opened the door to quickly look around and see he had finally left,"Fucking psychopath.." I mumbled to myself.

" I mumbled to myself