°75°

I stepped closer to Kakucho,"Let's see who wins then" he looked down to me

I stepped closer to Kakucho,"Let's see who wins then" he looked down to me. He was taller than me,I can't lie and say that he wasn't intimidating cause he definitely was.

"Y/n,right?"

"Yeah.."

"I won't hesitate to kill you,you know?"

"Don't worry about it"I smiled,"Because I'm not dying today" my grip tightening on the sword in my hand. "Ah,ah,ah. No weapons" he smirked.

"That's not fair"

"Of course it is because I don't have one"

"Fine" I threw it down. Not even a second passed,his hand lifted me up by the shirt. I used my knee to hit him under his chin so that he'd release me,"..asshole. I wasn't ready" I muttered.

"Think faster then" he wiped off the blood dripping from his mouth,I didn't give him a chance to make his next move. I swung at him. His hand stopping my fist before it could reach him. I used my other arm but he stopped it just the same. Both of us now trying to push the other onto the concrete,"You have quite the strength"

"I could say the same about you" I shot back. The two of us manged to push eachother away,"ENOUGH!" we both looked to the side. Kisaki shoved Kakucho out of the way. A gun was in his hand,he pointed it straight at me.

"I'm tired of seeing you all take longer than you should" a big grin plastered on his face,"Y/n!" Wakasa and Senju's voices yelled. Kisaki narrowed his eyes at the two,"Another step closer and I shoot her dead" fucking Kakucho! He made me drop my damn sword! Fuck.

I stared at Kisaki,"You're so weak Kisaki. You need a gun to do what you can't do with your own hands" I said. His expression soon changing,"I should've killed you when I had the chance. That's okay though,you'll join your little old couple soon" he laughed. That little shit.

"Any last words?" his finger resting on the trigger.

"Fuck you"

"Bitch" he scoffed. I closed my eyes waiting for what was next. I felt my body hit the ground as the shot was heard. I didn't feel anything. Quickly opening my eyes,I froze.

"Hanma?.." from the looks of it,Kisaki was just as suprised as I was to see him. I crawled over to him,"Why did you do that?" he really did mean all the things he said before. His usual smile on his lips. Blood spilling from his chest.

"...H-hey,beautiful.." he tried to speak,"Hanma,what the hell?" tears were threatening to spill.

"C-couldn't let m-my favorite girl d..die" he coughed up a bit of blood. I noticed Wakasa had used this time as an advantage to catch Kisaki off guard and take him down,"B-but now you're going to die..."my tears fell down onto his face. "That's o-okay. I get to s..see your beautiful f-face as I go.." I hugged his body. I could hardly hear his heartbeat.

I felt his hand rub my back,"I'm s..sorry.. . I e-ever... h-urt you"

"No,no,stay with me"

"B-bye...s. ..sweetheart" I cried harder. He had a chance to be better and it was gone. He was gone. His heart beat couldn't be heard anymore,"Please,don't go" I hugged him tighter.

"Things could've been different. You could've been on our side this whole time.." he had so much time to change. This could've all been different. Things could've been different,"Let's get you up,y/n" I felt arms pull me away.

"No! He's fine!"

"Y/n,he's gone" Senju said.

"He's just unconscious! That's all!" I cried,"..he's gone,love" he held me. I looked around,"Where's that fucking bastard? WHERE'S KISAKI?!" my eyes landing on Wakasa who had taken the gun from Kisaki and had him in a headlock.

"YOU!" I got loose from her hold,"Y/n! It's done!" Senju called after me.

"It's not done until he's dead!" I shoved Wakasa and grabbed Kisaki by the collar,"YOU CAUSED THIS" I slammed him down. Getting on top of him,I started to punch him. "DIE YOU LITTLE SHIT!" everything around me had tuned out. The only thing I could I was focused on was on making sure he couldn't take another breath.

"That's enough,Y/n!" Wakasa tried getting me away from him only for me to shove him and continue. Blood splattering on me. His face starting to seem unrecognizable. "That's enough,
princess" that voice. My arms fell back to my sides,head turning to check and see if that voice belonged to who I think it did.

"Mikey?.."

"He's not moving anytime soon. Get off him." I looked under me. Kisaki was barely breathing,I hadn't even realized my hands were shaking. "I...I-uh.." I soon felt myself being lifted up.

"It's okay,let's calm down for a second."I tried my best to concentrate on Mikey's words,".. .d-did I kill him?" I watched his head look to the side where Kisaki laid. He nodded. My body tensing up. I had never actually killed someone before,this was definitely not what I expected to feel after doing so. Soon my head rested on Mikey's chest,"It's okay princess. I'm here now.." he kissed the top of my head.

"You don't have to fight anymore" I looked up at him,the light in his eyes was back."You've done enough"

"Go with Senju" I was still too in shock to speak,"Senju,take her"

"Yes,Mikey"he placed one last kiss on my forehead before I felt Senju pull me away and walk me over to where Takemitchi and Chifuyu stood.

"IZANA!"Mikey yelled,"Come on! Let's finish this"