°16°

September 29th,2020

September 29th,2020. Tuesday.

8:15pm.

[Y/N POV]

Weeks had passed,Draken and Nahoya had gotten better throughout. I was dragged to mostly all the Toman meetings they had due to Mikey's begging and today was no different. I was sat on the steps on the side where I could be in the short blonde's view while still not bringing any attention to me by the rest of the members.

"What's today's meeting about?" I asked Mitsuya who was beside me,"They're nominating a new third divison captain"he responded.

"Hmm...I see"I rested my chin on my hand hearing Draken announce for the meeting to begin. The chattering had came to a stop,"THIRD DIVISION CAPTAIN STEP FORWARD!!" Mikey yelled. Turning my head to the side,I peaked over to see who the boy that was called up was.

"Huh? I've seen him before.."he looked oddly familiar but I couldn't quite wrap my finger around it. I watched him walk up and sit with his back facing Mikey,I could hear members start to whisper amongst themselves about how disrespectful he was being.

"THE MAN SITTING BEHIND ME IS THE NEW THIRD DIVISION CAPTAIN,TETTA KISAKI!!" one of them introduced,my eyes narrowed at him.

"What a weirdo..."I shook my head looking back down to my phone,I didn't really bother listening in on the rest of the meeting since it didn't really concern me as much at least that was until I heard a commotion. My eyes landed on Baji standing over Kisaki,it seemed that he had just punched him.

"I'm leaving Toman to join Valhalla" did I just hear that right? I stood up trying to go over until I felt an arm bring me back,"Kazu?"I tugged.

"What's he doing?"I looked over at the scene,"He can't leave.." not too long ago he had even told me how much the members of Toman meant to him.

"He's made a choice,he doesn't want to be in Toman anymore.." I came closer to him,"You're lying"I pulled my arm making him let go. I pushed him,"You're best friends,he wouldn't leave just like that. You know that."

"He had already been planning to leave"

"I don't believe that"

"Look,just let it go. He's leaving"he hissed.

"It must be for some reason.."

"What would you know? Huh? You still barely even know any of us" the way he looked down to me made me feel intimidated,"You're just known as the girl Mikey drags along in hopes he'll get to fuck,only reason we don't tell you shit is because you're the twin's sister" I could feel my eyes start to get watery.

"I thought we were friends?.."he stared at me showing no emotion,"Go fuck yourself"I muttered going around him inorder to walk away.

My brothers would figure out I went home sooner or later. I should've just never agreed to come,I should've never even agreed to become any of their friends. I bet they all think the same as Kazutora, "Liars...all of them"I put my hood up as I walked.

"Mikey probably just wanted me around to get close.."I felt a tear fall,"dumb boys is what they all are"I should've just stayed away.

9:45pm.

I laid in bed with my blanket draped over me while my television played Saiki for the fifth time this week,"HERE YOU ARE!" the sound of my brother's screaming filled the bedroom as they walked in.

"You didn't answer any of our texts or calls,we thought something happened!!"Souya said concerned as he sat at the edge of my bed,"You okay?"Nahoya walked over. I nodded in response,"Why'd you leave early?"I didn't want to tell them the real reason, they were still Kazutora's friends and I didn't want to be the reason they end up fighting.

"My head hurt,I just wanted to get home.."I said quietly,the faces they made at eachother let me know that they didn't believe me but weren't about to bother me for the truth.

"You need anything?"Souya questioned,"No,I'm okay. Thanks.."he stood to pat my head.

"Get some rest,yeah?"

"Yeah.."

"Try not to stay up too late"Nahoya patted my head next,"I won't" they both walked towards the door. Giving me a look back,"Goodnight,imouto~" they said in unison before stepping out and closing the door behind them. Sighing to myself I felt my phone buzz for what seemed like the hundredth time.

[10 missed calls from 'Annoying Idiot']
[Annoying Idiot]
Princess?
Why'd you leave early? Didn't even say goodbye :(
Did I do something?
Are you okay?
Why aren't you picking up,y/n?

[YOU]
Please,just leave me alone
We aren't friends or anything
Just stop talking to me

[Annoying Idiot]
What? Wth
What did I do?
Please,just tell me
I'm not going to leave you alone if that's what you think

[You]
Bye Mikey

I muted my phone not bothering to open any other messages he was about to send or all the missing calls I was about to get after this,the hard part now was going to be trying to stay away from him in school. Emma probably is going to ask me a bunch of questions tomorrow,he must've told her already.

I was an idiot to think I could even be friends with any of them or even Mikey for that fact. I just starting to like hanging around him but after this I'm sure it was all just an act,Kazutora was right. I was only known as the girl he kept around to get inside her pants. Wow, that's pathetic.