°46°

"Fuck"

"Takemitchi,can you stand?"

"Y-yeah"

"Take Akkun and get out of here!" The blonde nodded,Akkun grabbed onto Takemitchi from the back. His arms going around his neck to hold tightly,"Are you sure about this?!" Chifuyu nodded.

"Just get out of here!" gang members were gathered around,Chifuyu had managed to make an opening big enough for them to escape but it could only last for so long before he collapsed. Takemitchi turned to see him lying on the ground, he couldn't turn back even if he wanted too. Akkun wasn't in the best condition and he couldn't let him get worse.

"Over here!"He heard his friend's familiar voices,they were by a door on the side of one of the buildings near by.

"Come on,hurry!" Takemitchi quickly made it inside before they could see him,he set Akkun down to take a breather before turning to the others."Where's Takuya?" he asked noticing he wasn't there,"We got separated while we were running away"a loud noise was heard from the door.

"They found us"

"There's a backway,come on!" it wouldn't be long before they knocked the door down,Takemitchi grabbed ahold of his friend once more so that they could all leave as quickly as possible. The back door led out towards an alley,"Who were those guys?" Takemitchi asked while they ran.

"A gang called Tenjiku. I think three hundred of their members came to Tokyo today"Akkun answered,he had finally gained consciousness.

"Three hundred?!"

"WAIT UP!" a voice was heard making them come to a halt,"CHIFUYU!"

"Akkun can you walk?"

"Yeah.." he set him down before running the opposite wait,"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!"

"I NEED TO HELP CHIFUYU! GO TO TOMAN'S HIDEOUT,I'LL MEET YOU GUYS THERE"

◇◇◇◇◇◇
[Y/N POV]

After eating,we had decided to meet up at the arcade since Mikey had forgotten he had promised Emma he was going to take her to the bakery after coming to eat. Draken had accompanied them while Hakkai and Yuzuha decided they'd make a few stops at some shops to see if they were hiring. Meanwhile, the twins and I drove with Baji and Kazutora to the arcade so we could wait over there for everyone.

"Hey,guys! Stop!" I yelled seeing somebody knocked out on the sidewalk halfway from arriving to the arcade,"Is that Takuya?.."I titled my head, Nahoya parked infront. I got off to shake him but he wasn't reacting,"At least he's breathing.." I turned to Souya.

"Can you take him on your bike?" he nodded getting off to lift him,"I wonder what happened?" Baji said.

"Wait,he needs first aid"Souya set him back down and got bag that was in his hidden department in his bike's seat.

"He seems pretty beat up"Nahoya added,"Yeah..."I trailed off pulling some of his hair back while my brother bandaged up a cut made on his forehead.

"You guys hear that? I hear people coming from that way"Kazutora pointed down the street"I think I have an idea of who it is,let's go check it out"once Souya had finished aiding Takuya,he lifted him up and carried him onto his bike so we could leave.

We came to find a crowd of guys wearing red high collar uniforms standing around in a circle,I could spot Takemitchi in the center with his usual friends as always behind him and Chifuyu on the ground beside him. I could already imagine Nahoya's smile getting bigger at the sight of gang members gathered around,"Hold tight"he said.

"I know"

"Let's go guys!" I grabbed on tighter than before,closing my eyes a bit as he sped up his bike and drove straight into the crowd.

"IT'S THE MEGURO TWIN DEVILS!!"

"RUNN!!"

"THEY'RE GOING TO RUN US DOWN!"

"WE'RE GOING TO DIE!!" they all screamed,some of the guys jackets getting caught on the tires making them fall back. We landed infront of them,"Sup,guys!" Souya greeted said to the guys.

"You guys found us! THANK GOD!" Makoto and Yamagishi bowed to them,"Will you idiots stop it"

"Your friend needs to get to a hospital,I gave him first aid but he needs serious help. Take him,I'm worried about him"Souya handed Takuya over to them to which they quickly grabbed him and  left to go to the hospital. Nahoya helped Chifuyu up,"You two come with us and Y/n you go with Kazu and Baji"I looked at him confused.

"Huh?"

"You guys get Mikey and the rest"

"No! We're gonna go with you"Baji spoke.

"No,the rest might need your help here,we can handle it"

"Take care of our sister for now" the two nodded,"See you guys!"I waved knowing they were going to be alright. I got behind Kazutora's bike as they drove off so we could leave to find the rest. Baji thought it'd be a good idea to go find Mitsuya since he knew might be around the area,he had mentioned something about coming here to him the day before and he had a feeling they'd be looking for Toman members. We started getting close to the area when something was thrown at Kazutora's tires making him lose control,we crashed into a street light. Everything went by so quickly that I didn't have time to process what was happening,my head started to pound. I was on the concrete,I could feel something wet dripping down my face.

"Shit.."I struggled to push myself up due to my whole body shaking,"You guys brought a girl"I felt a hand lift me by my hair. My vision was blurry and I felt as if everything was spinning, "Such a pretty thing" the voice that belonged to the hand sneered.

"Back the fuck away from her!" Baji's usual voice could be heard a few feet away,I started to blink and see if my vision would come into focus.

"Why? She special?"I felt the person's knee come into contact with the center of my stomach making me scream in pain,then throwing me to the side. I hit the hard concrete once more,"Y/n! You okay?!" Kazutora's voice rang in my ears,the feeling of his hand shaking me made me jump.

"Hold on to me"one of my arms went around him to make it easier for him to lift up,"Hey,hey,hold on...where do you think you're going with her?"I felt someone grab me out of his grip, my eyes had finally focused. It was him,the one that had kicked me. He was tall, he had two braids resting on each side of him. A smirk playing at his lips, Kazutora swung at him. He managed to hit him hard enough to make him lose balance,"KAZU!" I yelled seeing someone come up from behind him. He dropped down without a word,a guy with blonde and blue highlights held a brick in his hand standing above him.

I tried to kick the guy with the braids but he had quickly dodged it.I was grabbed by my arm and was kicked down,feeling the tip of his shoes hit my ribs made me cough up a bit of blood.

"Izana said not to kill her"I heard someone say.I couldn't keep my eyes open,I was trying my best to stay awake but I had a feeling I was going to black out soon.

"I'm not killing her,just having a little fun. That's all"

"Son of a bitch" was the last thing I heard Baji say. It was as if everything had stopped and then suddenly it went black.