At the grave, Grieving

I'm sorry to include this chapter but Baji's death took a toll on me like no other, so I have a baji fanfic. You can check that out. This will follow the manga. Please vote to support. Uwu

You can check out the Baji fanfic on my profile.

Thanks for the views and votes
-----------------------------------------------------------
It's raining hard at 9 pm. My hair is drenched and the Toman uniform is sticking to my back, but I seem not to care. It's getting harder to breathe as I stare at his grave.

"Chifuyu, will Baji understand my feelings for Mikey? Am I betraying him?" As I ask this, Baji's face, his smile appeared in my mind

"Chifuyu, will Baji understand my feelings for Mikey? Am I betraying him?" As I ask this, Baji's face, his smile appeared in my mind. " I love you too...Y/N". His last words to me.

"I believe he wants you to be happy." Chifuyu snapped me back to the present. "It has been 2 years Y/N and there wasn't a single day that you missed coming here. He used to tell me "Y/N deserves a better life but I don't know how to give that to her Chifuyu" and he knows Mikey-Kun. I believe he will be happy to know that." Tears run down my cheek thinking, it was him and it will always be him. Then what is it that I feel for Mikey? Why am I so desperately trying to hold him together when he is falling apart?

"How did y'all end up together?"

"Huh? Oh...umm...I don't think this is a great place to talk about it. Can I catch up with you later? I need to spend some time with him" I asked Chifuyu, with a pleading tone in my voice.

Chifuyu looked at me and smiled.🙂
'Yeah'. Then he left.

I sat down on the ground trying to be comfortable when I see Baji leaning on his gravestone with his fangs out.

'You are pathetic as shit! Y/N', Baji said or so I imagined he did.

"Baji...remember when you found me eating cat food that you left for the kittens?".I thought for a moment as I started sobbing again as if there is no yesterday or tomorrow.

It's raining cats and dogs. Baji still leaning on the gravestone.

" Y/N, Mikey loves you too. And he is the only dude I can trust you with. You will be my girl in another lifetime, but Mikey needs you."

That! Not again! " Mikey needs you!" That is what Baji said before he left this world. The responsibility that kept me alive.

(Baji before dying)
"Y/N, Mikey needs you. Promise me you will be with him. Always."

"Baji......I will come with..."

"Promise Me!......... Y/N, I love you too."

"Baji no!".

(Next Morning, back to the present)

I woke up with a jolt realising that I fell asleep in the graveyard yesterday. To my surprise, Mikey was there early in the morning. He covered me with a blanket as if he knew I will be here. Why does he look so blurry?......

"Hachuu!".

"Bless you", Mikey said smiling at me.
" You need to come home with me. Your temperature is rising ", he said looking towards Baji's grave.

That's the usual Mikey for you. Caring, charismatic probably a future teller too. That 18-year-old body probably is a home for someone more mature.

He grabs me by my shoulder and takes me to his bike. I still had the blanket on and since I couldn't stop shivering, Mikey made me sit at the front, me facing him, legs around his waist like I'm hugging a pillow.

" Hug me while I drive. I don't want you to fall off ", he said in a melancholy tone.

--------------------------
You can skip through if you don't like sad stories. I had to write it out since Baji's death affected me. It made me realize what it truly feels like to lose someone to death.