I can be your woman

'I'm confused. Should I be happy that I'm not homeless anymore or annoyed that it's this guy that I'm stuck with?' I thought as I walked with Baji to his home.

'You should be fearful,' Baji said with pride in his voice. 'By the way, I'm Baji Keisuke.'

'Huh..oh..yeah thank you for taking me in with you.' I said. Can he read minds now? Why am I being shy? Didn't I just trash a whole bunch of gangs the other day?

'Well, no one can save you now. I will take my revenge. I will teach you a lesson for eating my cat food.' He narrowed his eyes and looked at me as if he was excepting me to be scared? I don't know what he was expecting to see but I sure stared at him trying to figure out which is the best reaction I should give. We walked in silence to his house.

'That's how you ended up on the rooftop of the building', Chifuyu interrupted.

'Yup'.

'His mom was the opposite of Baji. Polite, sweet, and charming. She was very welcoming and offered me to stay with her in her room but I rejected the offer. I was happy to the fact that I won't have to go to bed hungry anymore'.

'She can stay on the rooftop' Baji said to his mom. He was jealous. I understand how he felt so I agreed. His mom gave me a mattress and everything I need and I went to the rooftop. It wasn't bad. It was pleasant. There was a single room. So I decided to set things up there.'

(Fast forward to 1/5 years.)

I was still living with the Keisuke family and I tried my best to stay away from them so that Baji doesn't feel he is being neglected In any way. I usually went home, help his mom with the chores and then take my dinner with me upstairs. I didn't eat lunch with them since lunch was free at school. I hardly saw Baji as he was always out with his friends.

Now, I was walking down the hallway to my designated room. I'm in middle school now. Why are students standing there? I walked towards the crowd when I realized that it's the room I'm was looking for. Before I could understand what was happening someone pushed me from the back and I fell on my face in the room. 'Ouch. That was not a nice thing to do.' I said as I sat up to see who did it. The popular girl from the middle class 3. I memorized her face and smirked. 

"Are you challenging me kid?!" the girl said staring at me while holding me by the collar. My expression was blank. 

"Bang!", students were looking at me with disbelief. The girl fell to the ground, her nose broken and bleeding. 'I hate when people mess with my uniform'.

 I turned to see Baji smiling at me. I sat in front of him with a blank expression. I asked him what's going on.

"No Clue", he answered trying to eat away his smile. 'He is cute. Why are my cheeks burning?' I thought.

"That's when I fell In love with Y/N", Chifuyu said, mimicking Baji.

(Back to the present. You are telling Chifuyu what happened).

'What? Why am I knowing this now Chifuyu?', I asked as my heart dropped. He loved me along. 

"It was supposed to be secret, hehe," Chifuyu answered scratching his head. "Tell me what happened after that."