'Y/N'

===Mikey POV===

'Where is she?'

'In the hospital. Takemicchi and Draken visit her every other day.' Sanzu answered while swinging his gun in front of his face.

'You can leave,' Mikey ordered his back to Sanzu.

Sanzu slowly walked away to his car leaving me alone. I'm now standing on the bridge that once was Y/N favourite place to visit.

'Why did I do that,' I thought as tears rolled down my eyes and my body shivered from pain and anger. Am I that desperate to reach the top, enough to shoot Y/N? I don't know what got in me when I called Sanzu. What is wrong with me? I sat there as I sobbed at the thought of it. Will she come back to save me? Will she forgive me?.

(The day when Y/N got shot)

Sanzu: Akio already texted Draken the address. He is on his way there.

Mikey: Get It Done.

(Back to the present).

I sat there holding the charm that Baji left. I'm sorry Baji. It's for the best. I can't risk her getting involved in gangs anymore. I am keeping my promise by keeping her away. You will understand it right?

==Time skip to when Y/N came to dojo==

'Mikey, what do you think about the new girl huh?' Emma asked me while wishing the dishes from lunch this afternoon.

'What do you mean? Am I supposed to think something of her?'

Emma was giggling. 'Okay, then how are you planning to explain your red ears, Mikey?'

'Huh', just realized my cheeks were burning. 'Well you know I mistakenly rubbed chilly this afternoon.'

'What kind of chilly? Y/N chilly?' She said as she was laughing now.

'Emma'.

'What,' she gasped wiping away her tears from laughing.

'Shut up.'

She started laughing again. What am I suppose to do with her?

When she 1st came to the dojo, she looked all beaten up and bruised yet her eyes were fearless, ready to take over the world.

'You ate my cat food'. I heard Baji yell at her but to me, it seemed right. She looked like a cat ready to scratch Baji on his face. I grew a liking towards her since that day.

==Time skip to when Y/N started school==

'How is Y/N, Baji?' I asked as we walked towards our next class.

'Huh? I don't know,' Baji said unapologetically. 'Honestly, I don't even care. She already took the love that I deserve. My mom likes her better which is not fair', he said as his eyebrows furrowed.

'She must be lonely. I think I should ask Emma to invite her over,' I thought as I waved goodbye and entered my classroom. Drake and I had the same class for this period. He came in as soon I sat down.

'Mikey!' Drake shouted across the classroom.

'Hi, what's up.'

'Emma told me you have a crush on someone.'

Emma!

'Really, she did.' I laughed even though I know Draken needs no one to understand my thoughts.

'Is she the one from dojo the other day? The one who ate Baji's cat food?' He said as he let out a quiet laugh.

I just stared at the window and watch the blossom fall. It was spring. After class when I got out I saw her. My heart started to flutter. Am I scared of her or what? Why am I behaving like this? Draken pushed me to snap me out of my thoughts.

'You know, Mikey. Even though we trick ourselves into thinking that we don't like the other person, our body gives it away.' He said as he started to walk in front of me.

'Like you when you are around Emma,' I teased.

'Eh!' He stared at me with disbelief. I didn't care. I put my hands in my pocket and walked across him, in an attempt to hide my sweaty palm.

===later that day===

'Oy Emma,' I called her as I nervously stood there looking at my sandals. It's hard to make eye contact as if my eyes are going to give me away.

'Huh? What do you want?'

'You could ask Y/N to come over sometimes since you are lonely and you don't have any friends and you are a shithead.'

'Or is it because my brother wants to see her'

Shit, she is smart, my veins popped under my eyes from embarrassment but I need to hide it. I took a deep breath and said ' whatever.'

'I already invited her tomorrow for some martial art lessons. I forgot to ask you if you were free to teach her.'

Tchhh. What the fuck is she saying? Am I free tomorrow? Am I busy? Am I a human? Manjiro think straight.

'Yeah, if you insist'.

'Eeee. I know martial arts too. I can also teach her. I'm doing you a favour.'

'Yeah in your dreams.'

'Mikey!'

I scrammed before Emma starts throwing shoes at me. She is coming tomorrow. What day is it tomorrow?

-Sunday-

I couldn't sleep the whole night thinking about her and the techniques I want to teach her. Should I teach her that? Oh no that is too much touching but would she mind? I was talking to myself before I fell asleep.

In my sleep, I could feel someone's hands on my face moving my hair from over my eyes.

'He is such a baby when he sleeps. I think he needs a haircut or else he will be eating his hair in his sleep.'

Y/N! I felt my throat getting dry to a point where I felt like choking yet I didn't dare to move. She smelled like fresh blossom and her hand were cold. What is she doing here? I'm so fucked up. Was I sleeping weird?

'Y/N', Emma called

'I.... Oh shit, I was going to yell', she whispered before planting a soft kiss on my forehead and tiptoeing out my room. I was holding my breath this whole time to a point my veins started to turn blue.

'Hhhaaaaahhhhh' I sighed and took a big gulp of air. She is so sweet but still, that doesn't answer why I feel the way I feel. I have had a couple of girls but none of them makes me feel like she does.

---------------------
I might need some time to upload further since Mikey is a very complicated role to write about.