Trigger Warning

Contains Suicidal contexts

=====Back to the past=====

It has been 4 days since Baji's death. And here I'm lying next to Mikey with my naked torso wrapped around his.

'Mikey needs you Y/N' Baji's last words to me.

I looked down on his sleeping figure, moving the hair strand away from his face and caressing his temple. He confessed his love for me last night, after all this year's but is it too early or is it too late? I felt his arms getting tighter around me as he hides his face in my chest like a baby. I pulled him even closer. I have been very selfish, Mikey might be going through the grief ten times worse but he doesn't show. His dark circles look worse after Bloody Halloween.

Emma barged in.

'Mikey! What the hell do you think you are.....'

'Shussshhhh!' I put my finger on my lips pointing her to keep it low. Confusion was written all over her face, well I don't blame her.

'How did you guys....?

'Can you bring me a glass of water, Emma-chan?'

I waited as she walked out of the room and I slowly got out of the bed putting my clothes on. I walked near Mikey pulling the sheets near his neck as he cuddled with the pillow that I replaced with me.

I slowly walked out of the room when I saw Emma waiting for me with a glass of water.

'Did you guys....?'

'Yes'

Emma was shocked. She was now gaping at me.

'I don't know how it happened. I.... '

'Did he confess his love for you yet', now she was all excited but I wasn't in the mood or state to deal with it so I got up and started to walk away from the dojo.

'Y/N! tch why is she always like this.'

I walked down an empty street. It's school time so not a lot of people are here at this moment.

Pain. Pain. Pain
Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain Pain. Pain.

'Ahh,' I yelled out of pain but couldn't quite identify where it was hurting. Was it my heart, my head, my vagina who knows? I went home tumbling on my feet, wobbly from the weakness that engulfed me.

'Home! Finally,' I said before crashing on my bed and immediately fell asleep. It was 9 pm when I woke up, my world was a blur. I checked my phone,' 15 missed calls from who?' I couldn't read the name. I sat there looking around my room filled with mine and Baji's pictures.

I am coming, Baji. I promise to never leave you.

I walked towards the side where we used to sit and look at the sky, but this time I was alone, again.

'You are going to fall off from here someday you shithead'.

I got up to the side to stand there, ' why God? Why?', then there is a gush of wind.

Dad, Mom, Baji, you guys tried to abandon me but I will still follow you. Mom, I will mess with your makeup and ruin your lipstick. Dad, remember when you used to take me to the park on your shoulder, we can recreate that. We can eat ice cream together again. You can take me to school. I will bring Baji over to meet you. Baji, I will tell you everything this time and never let you away from the sight I promised. I will not let you do stupid shit. I am coming.

'Y/N! What are you doing?!'

Huh?

I looked up to see Draken holding my hand as I hang down the building.

'Ken-chin', I smiled. 'I am going to meet my family. My Baji is waiting for me. Please let me go. We can talk another time, but I....' Before I could finish he already pulled me up, hugging me tight as tears formed in his eyes. 'Ken-chin, I need to go please let me go', I said, still trying to convince him.

'Ta...Takemicchi. You are here too? To bid me farewell?' None of them said anything. They sat there, Draken holding me in his arms, Takemicchi, crying as always. I sat there. What should I do?

'KISAKI!'

Both of us turned to see what Takemichi was mumbling.

'This is all because of Kisaki! I will kill that bastard!'

'Anyone wants Peyoung Yakisoba?' I asked as I got up from Draken's grip. They gazed at me with confusion and disbelief. I didn't wait for an answer. I went inside and started making it, humming to myself as if nothing happened.

'This is not good', draken said looking at my living corpse. 'I think telling her the truth might help her forget sui.....suicidal thoughts, Takemicchi'.

Takemichi nodded in agreement.