Y/N's Past

It has been almost a month and I'm recovering pretty fast, yet putting on a facade seems to be draining me beyond my limits.

'Let's go home Y/N' Baji said smile from ear to ear. I cling to him walking out of the hospital to see Mikey and Kenchin standing there.

'Y/N!' He walked to me hugging me tightly. I could feel Baji move away a little bit but I held onto his hand.

Baji's Pov.

She held my hand tighter even though I wanted to give them the space. I need to get away from her before someone else hurt her. What if whatever happened to her was my fault and she is not telling me to try to protect me?

Earlier in the Hospital.

I walked out of the Y/N's room after she fell asleep when I saw Mikey sitting outside.

I smirked walking towards him and sat down leaning back.

'Mikey' I called his name but he didn't respond. That's typical of him. He can't even move when he is upset or worried. 'Do you love Y/N?' Still no response.

'I might not be able to take care of her the way she needs to be taken care of,' I continued trying not to choke on my own words,' She thinks I love her when... I just care for her...since she was with us for a long time. We even love our useless cat after some time and she is a human,' I tried to chuckle but fail. I am so bad at lying. 'Mikey,' I grab his shoulder to turn him facing me. 'When I'm not around....promise me to protect Y/N. You are the only person I can trust her with. She...she is very open with you unlike me. Take care of her for me, okay?' I said looking at his tear-stained on his glistening porcelain cheeks. I got up and walked away, my eyes overflowing with tears.

End of POV

As soon as Mikey let me go I cling to Baji again for the support. I love this man even though there is this unexplainable unwanted usher of feeling I have for Manjirou. They are another side of one coin yet they both are equally compatible with me.

'I talked to Emma. You are staying with us until you get better,' Mikey said putting some dorayaki in my mouth.

'Mikey... I would love that but I just want to go home. I think that's the best thing for me now,' I said praying to convince him. I was craving Baji almost for a month now. His lips are tempting, his touch makes me hot, makes me sweat yet his kindness fills me with love. 'Emma can come to my home now and then. Baji is there to take care of me don't worry,'

'Who said I will take care of you?' he said looking at me from the corner of his eyes.

' I did, right now,' I said pulling his ear until they were red.

'Are you sure?' Mikey asked with disappointment in his voice.

'Yes!' I smiled pinching Baji in the stomach.

'Ouch stop that shithead!'

'Oy oy let's go, Mikey, we have things to do' Kenchin called from the back. Mikey stared at me for some hot seconds before turning to Kenchin and drove away.

We got on Baji's bike and drove home. It has been quite some time since I was on his bike, leaning on his back. I could smell his hair as they danced with the wind. I couldn't help but trail my hand up to his body while seeing him smile through the rear window. My hands were under his shirt, feeling the tensed abs and contour while I sniffed his shirt but I just couldn't get enough of him. I kept my hand under his shirt until we reached home.

'What's on your mind Y/N?' Baji asked as I got down from the bike.

'You', I said as I put my hand through his hair on his neck, gazing at his dark hazel eyes, biting on my lips. He is so fucking tempting. Baji tilted his lips towards mine.