Draken

••••Back to the present••••

I woke up because of the intense smell of flowers, making my head hurt.

'Senju, what is all this?' I said while rubbing my eyes. There were a bunch of them and they were all roses. That explains the intensity of the smell. I looked up at the picture on the wall. Mikey is asleep on my chest and me kissing his forehead.

'Where is Mikey,' I asked as I hold the bed sheet to my neck trying to hide my naked body from the person that literally tried to kill me the other day.

'Urgent call. Even though he was reluctant to go.' He said with a smile. His face had two marks on the corner of his lips adding to the venomous appearance yet he was charming in some way. I didn't ask him why he shot me because if he wanted me dead that day I would have been.

'Ouch, ouch, fuck!'

I looked over to see his hair getting stuck to the thorns of the roses. Wrapping the bed shit around me I walked towards him - a long trail behind me - and started to get the thorns out of his hair.

•••Sanzu's PO••••

I see her getting up rapping the bed sheet around her as she walked towards me. I literally shot her the other day. Why is she so kind? Even from the 1st day we met. She handed me candy and played with me when everyone was scared of me.

••••End of POV••••

'Do you help your boss to wash his hair?" I asked while working on this.

'No, it's always a new girl that comes just to wash his hair but something would always go wrong and he would end up getting very upset. He complains about not doing it right.' He said trying his best not to look at me. 'You know I didn't want to shoot you that day,' he said, his eyes filled with guilt. 'But if I didn't Coco would have done it and I don't trust him around guns.'

'I know,'

'Huh?' He gasped glancing at my neck as I get the final thorn out. 'There, all the horns are out'. I smiled at him while getting up and walked to the bathroom. My phone rang when I came out of the bathroom dressed in Mikey's clothe.

  ..........Crybaby calling.........

Y/N: Hello?

Takemichi: Y/N!.....

Y/N: Hey what's going on are you okay?

Takemichi: I... I'm sorry....I.

Y/N: Quit the stuttering. I already told you this.

Takemichi: Draken-kun got shot. I... I don't know what happened. I was to try to save Senju and...and he came (crying) to...to save us.

Y/N: Send me the location! Now!

No, not Ken-chin, God not him. Please not him.

I quickly got on my bike and rode to the hospital. 'The whole reason why Mikey disbanded Toman, is still happening. Why doesn't it stop? Emma, please don't let him in there. I won't be able to hold on to Mikey anymore,' my vision was blurry from all the worrying, my hands shaking even at the thought of Ken-chin gone. 'This can't be happening'.

I arrived at the hospital, the one where Emma's dead body was kept before the funeral. Chills running down my spine. I was hyperventilating. 'He will be fine. He is a big guy right.'

I went inside where Takemichi, Chifuyu and Takashi were sitting. They glanced at me, Takemichi crying. I slowly walked to the glass wall seeing Ken-chin fight for his life.

'What happened?'

'Senju and I went to the amusement park to spend some time and.....'

'Save the bullshit,' my voice was steady, fierce and direr.

'It was South's people, who tried to attack me, but Draken-Kun came in the way when they fired and took the bullet.'

I stood there, my eyes bloodshot, rage pumping through my veins. My life is falling apart in front of my eyes and I can't do a damn about it. I started walking towards Takemichi and jumped to punch him with all my strength on his face. He fell to the ground, face first and started to faint when Chifuyu came to shield him

'I should have killed you the day I killed Kisaki Tetta. You are no different than that bastard. You are Pathetic as shit Takemichi. Look what your fucking amusement park visit has got us into, motherfucker!'

'Stop, get a hold on yourself, Y/N!' Chifuyu yelled pushing me away from the almost unconscious figure on the ground.

'Do you want to die along with your buddy, Chifuyu?'

Mitsuya came in to wrap his arms around me from the back in an attempt to calm me down. I kneeled on the floor, Mitsuya still holding me as I put my head on his shoulder.

'Keep hope, it's going to be okay.'