Mikey part 2

Sorry guys my chapters are a little here and there because I'm been going through some shit so the concept just doesn't always come straight up in my mind, but I hope you enjoy it.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Back to the present.

Mikey looked over his shoulder, his bangs covering his face, just to see me gaping at him.

'Will you dance with me Y/N', he said facing me, his chest exposed, his eyes closed while he smiled at me.

'Ye...Yes?'

He turned on the music.

(Heavens from 50 shades of grey)

(Play it while reading this to get the full experience)

He smiled and nodded as he took my hand and twirled me into his arms. His strong fingers, intentionally digging on my bare back, tracing slowly, yet sensual. We fell in step, letting the rhythm control our movements. The sound of the rain, dripping and drizzling with the music bass beating with my heartbeat, It was him and I, alone.

 The sound of the rain, dripping and drizzling with the music bass beating with my heartbeat, It was him and I, alone

His dark eyes glistened, and a smile spread across his beautiful face.

Uncontrollable feelings surged through my body, and my fingers tingle in delight tracing his collar bone to his shoulder, feeling every beat of the valves. My hand brushed across his cheek. My body was acting on its own, with no chains to hold me back from this pure paradise.

He drew me close to his bare chest, and I wrapped my arms around his neck, smelling every bit of fragrance off of his exotic body.

His golden locks fell over his eyes, like a curtain blocking out the sunlight. I desired to see those eyes that had nothing but love, a will to live, a will to survive, out of this darkness.

I began to withdraw my hand to brush away his hair, but his hand clutched onto mine. He carefully laid his muscular hand on my waist, as I delicately tucked his lock behind his ear, and his dark eyes twinkled back at me in greeting.