Hold on, This shall pass too

Where am I? My head hurts so much as I glanced up to see Mikey holding his jacket over my face. It's still raining. I tried to sit up but collapsed. 'How did I grow this weak?' I thought as tears rolled down the corner of my eyes. Now he is looking at me, his eyes screaming pain at me.

'Do you think you can get on the bike,' he said as he smiled at me. I just nod. He picked me up in his arms and took me near his bike. He let me down as he geared his bike and looked at me, smiling. I tried to sit at the back but fell even before I could grab him. I started laughing like a madwoman. The 1st time I fell was from Baji's bike. Mikey was staring at me as I didn't even bother to get up but laid there laughing hysterically. He gave me his hand for me to hold it and he pulled me up, picking me up like a baby, and made me sit in front of him, my legs around his waist, me facing him. 

'Hold on to me Y/N', he said as he geared his bike and accelerated. I buried my head in his neck, his wet hair, water dripping down my face as I grab on to him tight. His heartbeat was slower than usual. He was hurting. That was the 1st time we rode his bike like that. He took me to the dojo and carried me to his room since I was badly beaten up.

He sat me down on his bed and kneeled in front of me, ' I know Baji told you to take care of me but I don't want you to feel burdened by that.' His words broke me and I started sobbing, I haven't cried like this since the day on the rooftop when Baji was with me.

 'Can't breathe!', I said trying to gasp for air. Mikey quickly laid me down on his bed and hugged my shivering body, caressing my back.

'Hold in there. This shall be over,' he said, helplessly. 

We laid there in silence, yet our heartbeats pounding in our ears. the silence seemed screaming louder than anything. I was already shivering when Mikey got up and started to undo the buttons to my uniform. I let him. At this point, I couldn't care less. He took off the toman jacket only to see the gauge wrapped around me was drenched in blood from the Halloween fight with bruises and fist marks down my abdomen. He slowly led me to the shower and handed me a towel to change into in private. I did. I heard his footsteps, they were light yet everything I am hearing now seems like they are blasting my eardrums out.

'Where is Emma?' I asked.

'At Ken-chin's. He is having a difficult time coping with what happened the other day,' he said as he slowly came in the shower and stood behind my soulless body. I already took off the blood-stained gauge and the pants and stood there with a just towel wrapped around my living corpse. Mikey slowly started to massage the shampoo in my hair when he saw busted marks on my head and started tracing it. 

'Just like Baji', I thought, smiling at the memories that are going to slowly eat me away. 

He started to rub my back with his gentle hands, over my old and new bruises. Truly when one gets away there is always someone to that their place. But is it really possible to replace Baji?

'Can you turn around?' Mikey asked, hesitating a little. 

I did. I turned to face him. His soothing calm face, yet maturity was written all over it. He signalled me to give him my arm so I did. I am doing everything he is telling me to. The pain has numbed me that Im not even self-conscious about my cuts anymore. He stared at them, tracing them just like Baji did but this time I didn't pull my hand away. I let him do it. The hot water still running but now it was just the two of us trying to calm our wounded hearts down. He stepped closer this time, water dripping down his blond bangs. I lifted my chin to see his face, his - empty yet in pain - eyes and tucked his bangs behind his ears as my hand started to move on its own, feeling his veins down his neck to his collarbone, my eyes moving along my fingers. He was staring at me with his blank expression. I was feeling all his tensed-up muscles and abs. My mind was not listening to me right now. 

He grabbed both of my hands and pinned me to the wall with my hands up my head. My loosely wrapped towel came undone and fell to the bathroom floor.

'Mikey...' I whispered. His face was near my ears as I could feel his heavy breath on my shoulders, His hair tickling my neck. The heat from his body was enveloping my naked body as if someone set it on fire. Tears rolling down my face, heartbeat thudding out of my control.

'Kiss me Mikey', I pleading as he grabbed me by my waist and lifted me, still pinned to the wall, and kissed me. It was aggressive and felt like torture but I liked it so I kissed him back. His tongue exploring my mouth biting on my lips, his strong body pinning me to the wall. I was loving it. We kissed until both of us were out of breath. his forehead touching mine, he was facing down with his eyes closed as we inhaled the biggest gulp of air.

'Y/N I..'

'Make love to me Mikey', I pleaded. He is now gazing at me, his eyes wanting more of it but his consciousness wasn't allowing it. So I got released myself from his grip, holding his hand, I dragged him to the bedroom. The only light that was on was the lava lamp. I pushed him down the bed and slowly kissing his abs. He was looking at the ceiling of his lowly lite bedroom. I progressed up his body slowly, yet passionately kissing every inch of it. I could feel his muscle twitch as I move up to his neck, breathing heavily onto his neck. Before my arms fail me, I bite on his neck, when he spun around pinning me down his bed, taking me by surprise. He was on top of me now. 

He looked at my eyes for a few moments, holding my hands down the sides of my naked body, before he pressed his lips on mine. It was warm, soft like the ones of the newborn. His hand explored my neck down to my bosom, squeezing them hard as I moaned in pain.

He didn't stop. His lips traced down my neck with passionate tidbits down to my breast. My back arched from the pain and guilt equal to the pleasure. With his other hand, he took off his remaining clothing. I am facing the ceiling, my eyes closed, trying to live every moment.

Isn't it supposed to be a time that I will enjoy? Then why is it hurting?

Before I could realize it he spread my legs and put him in me. I moaned is his name 'Mikey!', as I held onto his hair. He slowly thrust it in me as his face came back to kiss mine. Yet this time it was aggressive. His tongue exploring every bit of my mouth and my body, pushing faster and harder. I was euphoric from the pain and the satisfaction when I felt a warm oozing liquid in me. He stopped falling on top of me, his face buried in my neck  as he hugged me tightly. I hugged him back, sobbing.

'I love you... Y/N' Mikey whispered in my ears as we laid there in silence.

'Mikey', my eyes are watering again.

'Please don't go disappearing on me. I cannot afford to lose you. Y/N'.

His voice started to fade in the background and a sharp pain shot me in my back when I was conscious again, but this time in the hospital. Draken and Takemichi were sitting beside me.

'Draken, what happened?' I whispered.