Sanzu!

I sat there in silence thinking about what to do in the future. What's up with Mikey? What is he hiding? Amid my thought, Mikey got up yawning.

'Good morning sleepy head', I said smiling at him.

He still had his eyes closed.

'Wait, I have some water in my backpack,' I started to walk towards the bike when a sharp pain hit my back.
Something warm was flowing down my back when I realized someone shot me. I turned around in shock. Mikey was standing near the railing, still yawning and there was this other dude. Sanzu?

'Mikey!' I yelled before Sanzu shot me again but this time in my abdomen. I crashed on the ground as Mikey proceeded to walk away with Sanzu. Is this a dream? Is this what he had planned all along? Even though the immense pain, I felt relieved.

'Baji, I'm coming,' I smiled at the thought of it. I laid there, bleeding out, it was too early in the morning for anyone to be around. I'm hallucinating now. It's time. This misery will be over.

'Y/N!'

I turned to look who called my name.

'Shinichiro-Kun!' I am really hallucinating now.

'Takemichi, quick grab her from the other side.' Draken yelled to someone who looked like Shinichiro.

'Please hold on a little more, Y/N'

'Mikey,' this was the last word before I fainted.

( Bloody Halloween )

'Baji, you fucking liar. You fucking shit head.' I murmured as I was walking towards the shrine. It was a clear night that night. I sat on the stairs. My hands were still covered with Baji's blood. A keen pain started to grow in my heart making it harder to breathe as if someone was choking me.

'I couldn't save him, dad,' I looked at my bloody hands as tears rolled down my cheeks. 'I couldn't save him. What kind of a person am I? Why am I even alive?' I heard Chifuyu sobbing as he came near where I was sitting. He sat beside me.

'Y/N', he looked at me with teary eyes. 'Please forgive me. I couldn't protect him.'

'Who am I to forgive you Chifuyu? I was there. MY WHOLE PURPOSE TO JOIN VALHALLA WAS TO PROTECT...' my voice began to crack, ' to protect him......Chifuyu. Protect the future that we always talked about having.' I looked at the sky. Chifuyu is sobbing even harder. 'Look the stars are here but Baji isn't.' I said before I blacked out.

I woke up in my room. It has been 3 days since I lost my consciousness. Chifuyu was sitting there looking at mine and Baji's photo album.

'Chifuyu', I called as I tried to sit up, 'Why did you give me an IV? Where is Baji?' As I asked that question, it hit me. He is not here. I won't see him again, ever. It hurts again. It hurts, I can't breathe. Chifuyu quickly held me near his chest, 'you are having a panic attack again.' His voice was cracking.

'I can't breathe, Chifuyu!' I said, gasping for air. He quickly inserted some sort of medicine in my IV and it helped me to calm my nerves down. I was sleepy again.

'How long have you been here?'

'Since the day you fainted', he said smiling at me when a drop of tear fell off of his eyes. 'This room smells like him, his cologne. The pictures here and the uniform and...'

'Chifuyu go home.' I said. My voice was steady, emotionless yet sharp.

'Y/N'.

'You heard me! Go home!'

He stared at me before he got up to leave. I was alone now. I was alone from the start. I laughed at how miserable I was, how stupid of me, thinking that my life might take a turn somehow.

It was almost midnight. I headed out, my head blanks but the pain doesn't go away. I wobbled on my feet trying to keep my balance as I was too weak for that when a group of boys blocked my way.

'Where are you going beautiful?' One of them asked.

'Fuck you'. I grinned as I spat on them.

'You bitch!'. One of them punched me in my stomach as I sat down in pain. I'm loving it, so I fired up their anger even for. 'That's all you got!?'

One of them kicked me, followed by a punch and a kick and another punch until I was coughing blood. I was loving the pain. They left when they heard someone coming.

I laid there for some time. Blood flowing down my broken nose mixed with rain. Laughing at how good the pain feels. I need to get to Baji. I got up and started walking towards I don't know where. At one point, I spotted the shrine and started limping towards the stairs.

' If I'm not with you I will end me.' I was chanting this as I started to go up the stairs when I saw Mikey.

'Y/N?'

'Mikey,' I immediately slipped down the stairs and hit my head, and blacked out.