At the Hospital

'Mitsuya,' I yelled from the hospital window when I saw him coming, He looked at me and nodded before his sister's pulled him into the hospital.

'Y/N', they screamed before they ran in to hug me.

'Luna, Mana hi you two fairies. I missed you," I said. It has been a long time since I felt a little flicker of joy. I looked at Mitsuya. He was smiling at us.

'Alright, alright let her go now'.

They did as he said.

'How have you been feeling Y/N? I heard everything from Draken,' he said as he hunched looking at his hands. 'I was shocked when I heard it from Draken. Is it even possible? He loved you more than his dorayaki.'

I started laughing at what he said. He was smiling at me. 'Mitsuya when did you become such a joker?' I asked still laughing at the thought of it.

'What are you planning on doing Y/N?'

'I don't know Mitsuya. For now, all I know is that I need to bring back Mikey.'

'Well you know if you need anything I am here for you.'

'I know Mitsuya, but for now, don't get involved in this gang thing anymore. Mikey wanted to secure your future along with the other Toman members. The whole reason he disbanded Toman in the 1st place.'

Then it hit me. The reason he disbanded Toman.

Mitsuya sighed when he saw Mana and Luna brushing my hair. I always enjoyed my time with him and his sisters.

'Remember when you tried to kick the dorayaki out of Mikey's hand but kicked his face instead. We thought you were a goner,' he said laughing at our childhood memories.

===A week before Shinichiro died===

'Give me my hair tie back!' Emma yelled chasing Shinichiro in the dojo.

'If you can catch me then you will get your hair tie back'.

I laughed while practising my new high kick as they ran after chasing each other. Mikey was stuffing his face with whatever snack he had, probably dorayaki, who knows.

'Let's kick the dorayaki out of his hand,' I thought while aiming at his hands calculating the timing and everything as if I was a master of martial arts.

'Haiyah'

Bannnnnggg!!!

'Huh,' Emma looked around to see what happened.

'Y/N is a goner,' Shinichiro whispered.
My back was towards Mikey. I didn't even dare to look at him since I kicked him in the face. Shinichiro tiptoed towards me and whispered 'Run and don't look back.' Even before he could finish I ran with all my might and didn't look back.

'Mikey, you alright?' Emma asked walking towards Mikey, while he rubbed his cheek with was bright red from the kick.

'What was that for?' He asked, confused at what just happened. 'Is she wanted my dorayaki that bad she could have just asked for it and why did she even run?'

 'Is she wanted my dorayaki that bad she could have just asked for it and why did she even run?'

Shinichiro and Emma burst out laughing. 'She thought you were going to be mad at her', said Shinichiro, tears falling down his cheek from all that laughing.

'I would never be mad at her though'.

'Huh?'

'Our Mikey has a small crush on our Y/N', Emma chuckled.

'Emma, can you ever shut up for once!'

'Is it true Mikey?' Shinichiro asked eyeing Mikey.

'I don't know', Mikey was now blushing.

Shinichiro smiled,' Well that explains your weird behaviour around her. Well let me tell you something, she is a good girl. If you ever have the chance to have her keep her.'

(Back to the present)

'Boss, we took down the gang that was forming down the alley' Coco said with a calm voice as if he was talking to a baby. Mikey is still silent, with his eyes closed. 'Shinichiro, will she understand what I did was for her good?' Mikey thought as he stared down the bloody ground from the 8th floor of the under-construction building, A.K.A Kanto Manji Gang's hideout.

•••••••• At the hospital ••••••••

'Takashi...thanks for coming,' I smiled at him when I noticed he was blushing and wasn't even aware of it. How cute!
'Draken always comes to scold me and I don't like it,' I said pouting while Mana was putting lipstick on my lips.

'Y/N-chan don't pout or else the lipstick will not look nice.

'Huh..oh okay okay.'

Mitsuya laughed,' Ken-chin acts like he is your big bro, always overprotective when it comes to you. We used to have a competition who can touch Ken-chin's hair since he hates it until you came in. You were the 1st to comb his hair, aside from that, this was the interesting part, put makeup on his face.'

We laughed remembering how ridiculous Ken-chin looked.

'He even threatened Baji once. If Baji broke your heart, Ken-chin will break all his bones.' Mitsuya's smile dropped. I still had a smile on my face, knowing I wasn't alone after all.

'You know Takashi, you guys are my family. Baji left me in good hands.' I smiled, just in case Mitsuya could hear the crack in my heart.

'Yeah.'

•••••Outside the hospital room•••••••

'Mitsuya is here'. Akio said as he sipped on his juice.

'How is she?

'Seems happy to me boss'.