The meeting

*Knock knock*

'Huh? Who is here at this time?' I said hiding my dress under the pillow as I walked towards to open the door.

'Hi!'

'Senju? What are you doing here?'

'I need your help. I've never been to a fancy meeting before so It's kinda new sort of thing for me. I thought it's going to be somewhere like an abandoned arcade or at the park or graveyard, I don't know somewhere no one will know, but South wanted to make it Bougie,' she said as she pouted.

I smirked at her reaction to the whole meeting thing as I started to get my makeup out.

'This room smells like men. Huh? You use men's cologne?'

'Baji used to use this. I...' I stopped to collect my thoughts,' I like having his smell around me as if....as if he never left me.' I said as I closed my eyes trying not to show my tears.

'I see. So you fell in love with Baji and had sex with Manjiro Sano. Interesting!'

Did she just call me out!

'You have so many pictures with him. You guys do look the yin and yang,' she smiled.

'Anyways, since I'm your Secretary for tonight, how can I be at your service?' I said keeping my voice steady. I don't want to talk about Baji with anyone, at least not yet. I'm still not ready to face the fact that he is not here.

'Help me get ready?'

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I wore the red dress, low neck revealing a little bit of my cleavage, with a slit almost unto my thigh so that I can kick people easily, with the back cut low to my waist, revealing all the bruises from my childhood which now looks like a scared map of some kind. I slicked my hair back with some gel, a white earring on my left ear and a bracelet dangling from my wrist. High heels surely give a spicy kick to the whole getup. Damn, I'm good at this.

'Why are you giggling, Y/N?' She looked at me

'Why are you giggling, Y/N?' She looked at me. She wore a black suit since it was her meeting, I thought it was a good colour for her, her hair was all messy yet she looked sexy.

'Huh..oh I..uh...you look like a grown-up sexy man. They might think you are dating me,' I faked a giggle, trying my best to make her believe.

'Ohh...' She blushed. 'I got you the mask you wanted me to bring'

'Thank you, Senju!'

It's showtime Sano Manjiro.

We stopped in front of a huge 5-star building. Damn South is rich. Someone opened the door for us. I put on my mask as I got out, sliding my hand under Senju's.

'Hi, girlfriend!' I said looking at Senju
when I felt a cold hand on my back. 'Akashi looking for something?' I asked as I glared at him when he moved his hand away.