Moebius

We were on our way to the place when I saw Mitsuya. I nod as he nods back to me and accelerates. Then there were a couple of other Toman members following him. Watching all these headlights of the bike gave me chills down the spine, it's just like I read in mangas. My hands tightened around Baji's waist. He looked at the rearview and smiled. I knew what that smile meant.

When we reached the spot Draken and Mikey was already there. 'So this isn't a catfight after all', I thought when I saw Draken injured and blood dripping from his face. As we got off the bike Baji pulled me close and said 'Stay. Back. Do you understand?' I nod. Baji, along with Mitsuya walked towards the frontline. I was looking around to have a better understanding of the surrounding when I spotted Emma. Shit, what is Emma doing here at this moment? I ran towards her as the fight had already begun. A guy ran towards me holding his fist and I ducked down tripping him over and saw him fall and get injured on his momentum. I fixed my gaze at Emma-she needs to get out of here right now-but felt a thin strong hand pull me by my neck.

'Where do you think you are going?' The guy, with a blond highlight at the middle of his frontline hair, said. The smell of cigarettes was driving me nuts and the fact he was in my way was making me even angrier. I kicked his abdomen with my knee having him bend down will I punched his head throwing him upwards and land a kick on the centre of his chest. That should do me good for how.

'Baanngg'!

All I knew, I was flying across somewhere and fall on the wet ground at my warm blood oozed from the side of my temple and immense pain. It was that weirdo. Didn't I just knock him out?

'You are strong compared to the other members but not enough.'

I smiled as I got up and looked at him. He is a zombie and they need different treatment. I slowly walk towards him and looked at him nicely. 'Do you really think a punch will take me out? I am
Y/N, and I am a fighter.' As soon as I finished the sentence my expression went blank and I climbed up his shoulder, with my legs grabbing his waist and my hand locking his throat. He was choking and laughing, what is this guy?

'Draken-kun!'

I glanced up to see a pool of blood and Draken lying on it. My grip loosened and the zombie threw me to the ground. I went tumbling down the pavement when I realized I can't move my shoulders. Shit. Thankfully Mikey took over for me as I tried to regain my posture and looked if Draken was still there but they were gone. Before I could follow them, some guys attacked again. Oh boy, when will this even end.

Before the fight was even over I got a chance to go to the hospital. I quickly took Baji's bike and dashed to the nearest one. 'They will be there. Takemichi won't be able to go too far, I thought as I sped through the city. The rainwater was getting in my eyes and making it harder to see the road, damn it. The wheels suddenly went out of balance as I fell to the ground, 'Aaa my shoulder', I growled in pain. No, I have to get up and get going. I could already see the hospital.

I ran inside to see Takemichi was already there.

'Y/N-Chan' Emma ran in my arms.I comforted her.

'Draken will have to survive for you otherwise I will kill him for leaving you single forever like this,' I said stroking her back. I could feel her breath calm down a little bit when Mikey arrived.

'He will be fine', Mikey said, standing in front of the operation theatre.

I hope you are right Mikey. As we wait, the pain in my shoulder got worse and worse, I was feeling nauseous because of the pain.

Finally, the doctor came out. 'The operation was a success.'

Thank God! I sighed. Ah..even sighing hurts. I was trying to get rid of the pain when I saw Mikey walking out of the hospital. Where is he going when everyone is celebrating? I was suspicious and started following him. He is a very strange person. If he was somehow linked with Moebius, I wouldn't be surprised. After a little bit, I found myself at the back of the hospital following Mikey. 'Where the heck is he going?' I thought. Before I could turn back, I heard a sob.

Mikey, his blond hair covering his face, tearing a running down his cheeks. 'Don't make me worry like that Draken'. He collapsed to the floor.

I need to do something, what should I do? I started walking towards him slowly and peacefully and sat beside him. He was still, looking down at his hands. I straightened my legs and pull his head on my lap as I slowly caressed his blond hair with my left hand, holding his other hand with my right. He was trembling, too broken, too scared to notice I was there. He laid still. I kissed his forehead, wondering what he might be going through. We stayed there for quite a while when he finally got up and helped me stand up as well. He slowly wrapped his hand around my shoulder, holding me near him and whispered 'Thank you.' I was standing there frozen to my spot as he walked away. I felt a different peace of mind. ' The invincible Mikey', I thought.

Fuck my shoulder hurt!