Toman

Mikey was already asleep on my lap. 'How does he get the cream all over his face every single time,' I complained as I was wiping it off of his face when I noticed the bruises on his temple. My heart skipped a beat. What is he hiding from me?

(Back when Baji was alive)

'What are you hiding from me Baji,' I asked as I was correcting his school work. Damn, can't even get this simple word right.

'None of your business, my lady', he said teasingly, trying his best to hide whatever he had in his hand. I smiled and focused on correcting his paper.

It has been over a month since the last incident. He started to have dinner with me after that. He used to come at least once a day, bringing me sodas in exchange for helping him with school work. I admit, he acts all cocky but he is an actual sweetheart.

'Chifuyu is late again', Baji said, a little annoyed.

'Huh?'

I looked up to focus on what he was saying when our eyes met. Man! He has some brilliant eyes.

'Baji-San!' Chifuyu yelled as he was climbing up the stairs to the rooftop. 'Damn you! Chifuyu.' I thought, annoyed. Baji looked away to Chifuyu, his ears turning pink.

'You are late. Where did you die this time?'

'I...I left earlier to buy the cat food that you told me to but then I forgot so I had....huh....had to go back.' Chifuyu gasped for air, taking his jacket off.

'Hi Chifuyu', I said waved at him.

'Hi there, Y/N'.

'Now where were we?' Chifuyu asked looking at Baji.

Baji handed me the box that he was trying to hide with all his might.

'What is this?'

'Open it,' Chifuyu said all excited.

As I started to unpack the box, Baji got up and walked out of the room to the side of the roof, looking at the city.

'What's up with him?' I thought. 'Eh whatever'. A uniform?

Chifuyu yelled, ' Welcome to Tokyo Manji Gang, Y/N. You are the first girl to join Toman. I never expected Mikey to say yes to the proposal but he did.'

'Wait, what are you saying Chifuyu?'

'I asked Mikey if you could join Toman since you are all lonely but good at fighting. So I thought having you on the fighting unit with me would be a big benefit for the team.' Baji said. There was a hint of joy in his voice. 'Although there is just one condition. You are not to reveal your gender since that might make the gang fight unfair'.

I couldn't understand what he was saying but when it comes to fighting, my blood gets pumping. The Toman uniform. Wow!

'See you tonight,' Chifuyu said as he was leaving with Baji. Baji just winked. Why is he this quirky?

Later that evening.

I am walking down an alley but can't seem to find the hideout. 'I think this should be the place but where is everyone?' I thought when Baji spanked my head. I turned around to punch him but he was too strong for me.

'Easy, easy there' Baji exclaimed smiling at me.

My hair came undone when he spanked my head and now I am having a hard time fixing this shit. 'I need a haircut,' I thought. Chifuyu was gaping at the length of my hair.

'Woah', he huffed.

Baji suddenly holds my shoulder, spinning me around so that he was facing my back. 'What a pain in the ass. Can't even tie your own hair.'

'Yeah, I bet you can, with a gauge wrapped around your boobs so that the other members think you have a dick', I said. I didn't realize Chifuyu was still standing there until he spoke out.

'Uh...I will go see if the others are here.'

Shit!

'Yeah, see you around,' Baji answered as he was braiding my hair with full concentration, a hair-tie on the tip of his front teeth.

'There. Done. Man, I did a great job.'

'Eh, whatever,' I said and started walking away from him when he pulled on my braid.

'Say, Thank you. Show some manners, he said staring down at me still pulling on my hair. He was so close that I could feel his hot breath on my face. His penetrating stare scares me, yet I stare back at him. Should I kiss him? Oh no my cheeks are on fire again.

'Baji, stop pulling people's hair now.'

We both turned to see, it was...