Valhalla

1 week before Halloween. 'Whatever Baji said turned out to be true. He left Toman that evening, the day when Kisaki joined Toman, but I know for a fact that he had something else in his mind. I have to do this for the sake of Baji.' I thought as I walked down a dark alley to the Valhalla hideout. 

"This should be it,' I said standing in front of an abandoned store. Upon my entrance, many heads turned towards me. I guess it's because I was wearing a tight, revealing cloth that I borrowed from Emma the other day. I walked to the front where the Zombie was sitting - the guy with the yellow blond strip at the front of his hairline. 

As I made it towards the front the members moved away from my way when I spotted him.

" I think I know you somewhere miss,' Hanma said looking at me with those predator's eyes, licking his lips. 'Aaa.. you are a member from Toman. The fighter. Didn't realize Toman members were this sexy.' His expression grossed me out. I felt like punching his nose, breaking it immediately.

He stood up as he walked towards me. 'How can I help you..'

'Y/N'

'Y/N?'

I pulled the nearest chair and pushed him down as I jumped and sat on his lap. 'With everything', I said with a raspy voice. ' I want to join Valhalla and you need me.'

Hanma pushed me from top of him as I tumbled down yet kept my posture as I squatted, looking up at him, narrowing my eyes.

'And what makes you Valhalla needs you.'

'I'm Mikey's weakness'. I said as I walked towards him, my butt swaying side to side. 'He will not attack me and I can easily take him down,' I said pinching him at the bottom of his back with my hand touching from his neck down to his chest.

"Feisty, I like it.'

'See you at the party. Spare me the trust test', I said as I proceeded to walk out of the hideout.

====Hanma POV====

I like her guts. Kisaki told me about her and that she was Mikey's weakness. She will be perfect for the battle. 

====End POV====

'Tonight is the night. My last chance to get Baji back to Toman.' I said while putting on the Valhalla uniform. Ugh, why is this so baggy! I sat there thinking what to do when saw the scissors.' I know what to do.' I smirked.

{Author's note: I recommend listening to Streets/Heavens/Industry while reading this to have the full experience.}

It was almost 10:30 pm. I'm standing in front of the hideout as the Valhalla members stare at me before getting in. I already cut from the bottom of the Valhalla uniform revealing my stomach down my waist with black glossy tights. I had a tattoo down my waist that I got the other day. I let my hair down with small curls with some bangs at the front, winged eyeliner with medium eyelashes, hot red lipstick making my lip irresistible. I texted Kazutora 'Where are you? I'm already here' as I stood there my heels tapping on the concrete street.

"Remember, you are the only female member.' Chifuyu warned as I was on my way here.

'Y/N!'

'Kazutora! You took forever.' I said as I hugged him.

"I was trying to cheer up Baji but he doesn't seem in the mood. Look at you Y/N. You might be able to cheer him up.'

Baji is already here.

'Hey Y/N!'

'Huh...yeah thank you Kazutora. Since Im the first female member, I need to make sure people remember my waist if not my face,'  I smirked as I went inside with Kazutora. Just like the 1st day, my entrance made a lot of their heads turn. I walked where Hanma and Baji were sitting.