Senju 👩‍🦳

It has been over a month since I was shot, still, no leads to Mikey's whereabouts. Takemichi already joined Bramhan with Kenchin, looking forward to fighting Mikey but is that the answer. Will defeating him bring him back from the darkness? I thought as I walked to the cafe where I asked to meet Senju in private.

(Senju, the leader of Brahman)

I got in the cafe and sat near a corner where no one will notice I'm even there. What's taking her so long? I thought looking at the sky. 'Dad, do you like Baji? Is he taking care of you there?' I smiled. My dad might have been desperate to meet him.

'Cling cling'

A girl with a black shirt and a top appeared in the cafe walking towards my table. Her eyelashes and hair were white. Interesting!

'Are you Y/N' she asked waiting for a response.

'Please sit down. I don't want to draw any attention.'

'Hi, I'm, Senj....'

'I know who you are. The president of Brahman.'

'That sounds about right,' she said as she crisscrossed her legs leaning back at her sit.

'I want to be a part of Brahman. Senju'

Her eyes widened,' Former member of Toman, Keisuke Baji's right hand Y/N wants to be a part of Brahman?  What's up with all this secrecy?'.

'We have 2 different Goals yet our target is the same, Mikey. You need him out of your way and I need him out of his darkness. I can't let ex-Toman members be part of it. That will be a great disrespect to Mikey's sacrifice but I cannot do all this by myself either.'

'Interesting. Welcome to Brahman then, Y/N. Well aside from Brahman, can we be friends?'

'Huh?'

'Well you know, being the only girl in the gang, it gets boring. I love fighting though don't get me wrong, but still.' She said smiling at me.

'I...a...sure!' I smiled back. 'I have one more request'.

'Ah?'

'Keep this between us that I'm a member of Brahman. I doubt that someone is following me.'

'Okay,' she smiled before she walked out of the cafe.

Well, that was a very short conversation.

I texted Takemichi to come and meet me in the cafe, right after Senju left. I think I know where to find Mikey. I always had a method of doing things. 1st taking it slow.

'Cling cling'

'Y/N?'

'Takemichi, sit down. I already ordered some milkshakes for us. Where is Kenchin?'.

'Don't know. Said he had some work to do at his garage,' drinking the milkshake as the waiter handed it to us.

'Takemichi, before you guys go and fight Mikey, I want to talk to him 1st'.

Takemichi spat some milkshake on the table " haaaaaahhh....how are you going to do that?'

'Takemicchy keep it low,' I said angrily.
'I don't know but I heard that there is going to be a meeting of the 3 top gangs next Saturday.'

'From who?'

'I have my sources.'

'So you are planning to go there?'

'Yeah. Now that I'm a Brahman's member and Senju's friend,' I winked before continuing, 'I think I can get to him. By the way, what's up with you and Senju?'

'Nothing', he said with the straw in his mouth.

'Really?'

'Look I have a feeling that she likes me but, Hina is my everything. I'm even getting married to her in 10 years!' He said, sweat dripping from his forehead.

'Okay okay calm down Takemichi.'

'Here's your parcel, Mam,' said the waiter handing me another milkshake with some snacks with it.

'Thanks. Takemichi will you go deliver this to Kenchin? Tell him Little sis sent it," I smiled handing over the package.

'Okay!' He said as we got up and walked out of the cafe.

'Bye-bye.' Takemichi said, walking down to the bus stop.

•••••••Back at Draken's garage•••••

'Draken-kun!'

'Huh? Oy Takemichi what are you doing here?'

'Y/N send you some snacks. She told me to tell you 'snacks from little sis'.

A smile appeared on Draken's face as he took the packet from Takemichi.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Saturday

Senju and I have hung out a couple of times since that day when I asked her, 'Can I accompany you to the meeting?'

'Huh? Sure. Akashi is boring anyways. It will be fun.'

Now I'm in my room looking at the red dress that I bought from the sale. I still live on the roof with the Keisuke family. I couldn't leave, at least not yet.

It's game time Mikey.