dark urges

Baji's POV~~

I Left Y/N sleeping after helping her taking a bath and fed her. She is such a baby yet she acts like an adult around everyone. I can't help but smile remembering her baby face. I need to talk to Mikey about it.

I drove to Mikey's house when I spotted him talking to someone. 'Who is he talking to?' I slowly stood behind the fence from where I could hear them, 'Kisaki again?'

'I will help you get Pah out, Mikey. You need me.'

'Huh?! What is this guy saying?'

'What do you want in return Kisaki?'

' I want to join Moebius with Toman, in that way we will grow bigger. With me you will create a new era,' said the guy whose name was Kisaki. ' I know those dark urges of yours, Mikey,'

'Dark Urges?' I gasped.

'I will take the blame. I will be the shadow that you cast. You need me, Mikey,' said the guy.

'I will need to think about it,' said Mikey.

I grinned before leaving to go to the shrine. I texted him to meet me there.

------------------

'Who the fuck does he think he is? What is he talking about? Kazutora is going crazy about the whole Valhalla thing and them planning to attack us. I need to get in the gang to figure this out on my own. Mikey shouldn't know about this.' I thought leaning onto my bike. My guts were bothering me. Something about Mikey doesn't seem to fit. What dark impulses?

'Ah. Baji,' I exclaimed as he walked towards me. I looked at him as he came closer.

'I need to find the guy who did that to
Y/N but she is not telling me anything. Do you think you can.....'

'Don't worry about it,' he cut me off with a smile at the corner of his lips. 'His name is Haru. Y/N's dad took a loan from them but was late to give the money back. So Haru killed her parents and took her hostage, assaulting her and raping her. I'm assuming he used to hit her on the head since there was blood when she first came into the dojo.'

That's explained the self-harm she has been doing. How can a girl carry this burden alone? How can I even be there for her.'

'Don't worry about it now Baji,' He smiled.' Kenchin and I already took care of it. You should go to Y/N.'

'Hmm,' I said while Mikey stepped closer to me.

'And don't think I can't see through your lies Baji. Y/N loves you a lot. Don't push her away.' He said before walking away from me.

I started to drive across the river,' What Dark urges could Mikey possibly have? Well, whatever it is I will not let Kisaki in the gang. He has been insisting Mikey even before the feud with Moebius. And now that Valhalla is planning on a fight, he is alluring Mikey.'

Y/N's POV

I woke up to 3 missed calls from Emma when my phone buzzed again.

'Mushi Mushi?' (Japanese for Hello)

'Y/N, thank God you picked up the phone. I was starting to worry. How are you doing? Is Baji giving you special treatment, huh?' I could sense contentment in her voice. Her goofiness was contagious.

'I'm doing well now. Baji went out to refill my medicine. ' I said as I sat up.

'Good that you are doing well,'