Rooftop

'I should have known better. Baji is stubborn just like Mikey. He wasn't going to change his mind since he has his reasons to do such stupid acts.' I was sitting on the side of the rooftop, thinking about the dreams that I have been having constantly since the day Baji join Valhalla. 'Since Im in Valhalla now I should be able to protect him, right dad?' I asked looking up at the sky.

====Baji's POV===

I was standing behind her, but she didn't notice. She was talking to the stars, probably her dad. Her perfume still lingering in my nose, she looked pretty tonight. If Hanma wasn't there to spoil my mood, I might have done something else. I have a bad feeling about this too, but I have seen the change in Mikey after Kisaki joined Toman, a part that I have never seen before. Toman wasn't a criminal gang but was there to protect the people who needed it. I created Toman and I wasn't going to sit around and watch all this bullshit happen. I don't think I would be able to convince Mikey, since it's Pah we are talking about. Well, for now, Y/N is my focus, yet I'm so afraid to face her today.  

I slowly walked towards her when she turned around. Her cheeks were shiny from all the tears yet I had a glimpse of her smile. My head feels dizzy from all that drinking.

'Baji' she called my name as she smiled at me. My name never sounded so sweet until she first said it.

I slowly walked towards her as I sat by her side. 'You might fall from here someday shithead' I said to a reply I never thought would be.

'Well if you are not around I might as well,' she said looking down to the road.

I pulled her back close to my chest with my hands wrapped around her. It's probably the last time I have her in my arms like this.

'I stopped by at Mikey's the other day,' I said as I saw her eyes widen. ' No, I didn't go there to return to Toman.'

' I wish you had,' she said picking on my fingers like a baby. Since day one she admired my hand.

' I asked him if he had feelings for you'.

'You what?!' She turned to look at my face, probably hoping I was lying.

' Can you be patient for once? Let me finish,' I smirked as she rolled her eyes at me.

'I know Mikey since we were kids and I know him better than anyone here. I already guessed he liked you or loved you whichever it is but I needed to confirm it just in case..' I stopped thinking about all the things I'm putting in line, ' just in case I don't return to Toman or die.'

She was still holding my hands looking down, tracing my claw-like nails. I know she was hurting, but Y/N I believe in you. You are a fighter remember.

She wasn't asking me what Mikey's answer was. She is not talking at all so I continued, ' Well as I expected he did have feelings for you. He was blushing like a tomato when I asked him. I was almost verge of cracking up,' I said as if I wasn't jealous of the fact that the president of Toman had feelings for my girl. My Girl.

===Y/N===

===Y/N===

That's what Hanma was talking about at the party, but the question was how did he know? I just bluffed about Mikey having feelings for me but now it all makes sense. Whatever Baji is doing is starting to make sense.

'Baji,' I said as I looked up to him. His eyes were blurry from the tears he is trying to hold back.

'You know, Y/N, I hope to marry you someday.'

I gasped.

He was looking at me from the corner of his eyes as he broke out laughing at my reaction. I was so angry and embarrassed I felt like punching him in the face but I didn't. I didn't interrupt him. He laughed until he cried as I watch him, mesmerised at how much I was in love with him. He was now looking at me.

'Well, I excepted some sort of retaliation from you'.

'I was indeed going to punch you if you didn't stop but looks like you are safe for the day' I said as I smirked.

He looked at me for some time and started tickling me until I was on the ground laughing, my stomach hurts.

'Stopppp...get offff meee,' I yelled pushing him off me as we laid by each other looking at the clear sky. Suddenly I felt a cold hand on my stomach, circling my belly button as my face flustered. 'What are you doing?' I asked smiling.

'Nothing' he answered playfully.

'Stop! Get your dirty hands off me'. I tried to push his hand away when he grabbed me and pulled me over him, near his chest.

I felt his heart beating again as if they were mine. 'Well, they are actually mine. His heart, his hand, his smile everything is mine.' I thought as I hugged him tightly, he caressed my hair. The wind was blowing soft and slow as we talked the whole night.

'Y/N'

'Hmm?'

'I think there is something wrong with Mikey. He acts weird sometimes and it does not make sense.'

'What do you mean?'

'I', he stopped to get his thoughts together but seems like he failed.

'Nevermind. You have to promise me one thing.'

'What?' I looked up at him with my chin digging on his chest.

'Stay with Mikey. He needs you. Sometimes he seems like a person I have never seen before. Impulsive and weird and all grown up. As if he is another version of himself, but when you are around, he changes. Everything changes.'

(Back to the present. Y/N)

Baji's voice in Y/N head: Impulsive and weird and all grown up. As if he has a different version of himself.

Is it possible for Mikey also to be a time leaper other than Takemichi? If so then what is he going here and why did Sanzu shot me?