Hinata

It was the day of the funeral. I asked Kenchin to stay with Mikey while I arrange everything and to say the truth, I was scared for Mikey, especially not really knowing how to handle them. I let them take their time. Is it acceptable to live without the person that you intend to spend the rest of your life with?

'Yes, put the flowers over here please thank you,' I motioned to the man who brought all the flowers. My initial plan was to make it a colourful funeral instead of a miserable one, praying that Mikey and Ken-chin wouldn't be mad at me. It was almost 10:00 and everyone started to come to the dojo and as I had predicted they were surprised.

I sat at the corner, eating my nails away from distress when Mikey and Kenchin came in and they were surprised too. When almost everyone was here I got up to explain myself.

'Thank you, everyone, for coming today. This time my sister Emma....' I was choking on my words, ' Emma Sano...we all knew her since her childhood and sissy was really a person who could show a blind guy rainbow.' I stopped to take a deep breath, blinking my tears away. 'So I thought, the normal black and white Funeral.....' That's when I heard everyone weeping. ' would be a disgrace to her.' I turned to alter to avoid everyone crying and weeping. 'Sissy, to me this is a farewell. We will meet on the other side right? You...you don't have to be alone for long. I'm sure Baji is there to take care of you. Did you.....' I couldn't hold myself together anymore as I collapsed on the ground with a thud, 'like my decoration for your farewell?' I gave a faint smile with tears running down my face.

Everything went smoothly, Kenchin asked me if I needed help but all I needed him to do was to take care of Mikey for me. It was evening time as I walked to the park where we used to go as kids. It was empty as my heart and gloaming as my spirit. I sat down at the swing with the heaviest burden I have been carrying all these years now that I feel like a superwoman. My mom and my dad getting killed in front of my eyes, getting raped every day at the age of 11, losing Shinichiro, Baji and now Emma. I looked at the sky taking a deep breath of Misery.

'Y/N,' I heard a voice that startled me a little until I realize it was Hina. I stayed silent. What I did to her is not acceptable.

'I'm sorry,' Hina started to cry. 'I didn't know Kisaki was...was doing all this for me. I had no idea.'

'I know,' I said with a calm voice.

'Please forgive me,' Hina stood up bowing down while crying. I already spotted Takemichi a couple of blocks away. I got up and walked towards him, completely ignoring Hina, I couldn't help it. I'm deeply ashamed of my behaviour but this is too much.

'Takemichi,' I said standing halfway between Hina and him with my hands in my pocket. 'Come here.'

'Hai.'

He slowly paced towards me as well as Hina. I took out the chain I found on the street the day Kisaki died. 'I suppose this belongs to you,' I handed him the cloverleaf necklace. Their eyes widened.

'Hina,' I turned to face her, as I took her wrist and started to walk towards the Bench. Takemichi went to the monkey bars giving us some privacy.

We sat down on the bench. 'You know Hina, I wanted to get married someday,'

'Huh?" She gasped.

'Why, don't you think I'm capable of getting married?' I chuckled.

'No no that's not, sorry sorry,' she waved her hands in front of me, embarrassed at her reaction.

'I wanted to marry Baji. One day I wanted to walk down the aisle with him,' I talked with my eyes closed so that I could feel his presence.' He was goofy, more like unpredictable. He was everything I could ever ask for. After losing my parents Baji was the one who gave me hope to live life again. Go burning cars. Ride bikes at late night. Eat Yakisoba all the damn time.' I laughed. 'I loved him, you know.' I said with tears now streaming down my face, 'A lot. I always wondered what our kids might look like and if they would go burning cars with their dad. He loved me too but just not more than Toman.' My head is now dangling down my shoulder looking at my hands.

'I don't have any siblings other than Shinichiro, Emma and Kenchin. I don't know what label to put on Mikey either.'

'He seems to like you a lot Y/N-chan'.

'I know. Now that I look at this, It's just Kenchin and me. He wanted to marry Emma too. 'Ken Reyugi marries Emma Sano' a banner I longed to see but,' I stopped to breathe 'I guess we were just pieces of a game.' Hina's eyes became watery again. 'Hina, it's not your fault but I'm glad that you realize the depth of the grief,' I said smiling at her as she looked at me surprised. 'I might be able to be in a good term with you, even though I want to my subconscious mind wouldn't let me. You understand it right?'

'Yeah' she said in a low voice.

'Takemichi,' I stood up calling him as he jumped from the monkey bars and walked towards us.

'Y/N-chan,'

'Forgive me,' I said as I bow down in front of him before leaving. 'I hope you have a great future now.'

________________________________________

Please don't hate me. I just think Baji and Emma dying over Hina is just idk ugh!