Haru

'I don't understand why do I feel like this. Whenever it's Baji that comes near me, my body heats up and I sweat like a pig. But when Mikey does, it's just chills running down my spine and I can't push either of them away from me. None of them gives me the lustful vibes.' I thought while stopping in front of a vending machine to get something to drink. It was scorching hot today. As I bowed down to pick up the can, something sharp pierced through my cerebral followed by darkness'.

Later that evening~~
Baji's Pov.

I told her so many times to text me every now and then but she doesn't seem to listen. I can't get the sight of her busted head out of my fucking head. Probably she will be here with Emma.

I waited, leaning on my bike with the other members when Mikey and Draken arrived. Where is Y/N?

'Baji!,' Mikey yelled. 'Where is Y/N? She is supposed to be here for the meeting.'

'Why do you care Mikey,' I smirked yet, something burned in my chest knowing Mikey was more concerned about her. Mikey stared at me with his dark eyes for a moment.' Aren't you suppose to know where Y/N is? She left this morning to go to your house, didn't she?'

'Yeah but she ran off after an incident,' Draken said as he walked towards us.

'What incident?'

'She gave me a chain with the Manji pendant, ' Mikey said pulling out the chain to show me. My stomach churned with envy, heat rising to my ears but I keep my calm posture.

'Where is she then?' I asked again.

Mikey's face tensed up when he looked around and couldn't find Y/N. 'She is not here. Is she with her friends?'

'She doesn't have any friends.'

I started to run around the shrine looking for her, my lungs having a hard to inhale oxygen. My ears beaming from panicking. Mikey and the others started to go look for her too.

Where are you Y/N?

Y/N~~

'Finally, done with your beauty nap? I felt like a necrophiliac but you have grown up pretty, haven't you?'

I heard a familiar voice from a distance, fighting my heavy eyelids to see who was talking to me. My head was throbbing and my thigh gap was stinging like hell. I felt I was wet even though there was a metallic smell in the air. I couldn't move a finger. With all my might my eyes focused on the face in front of me.

'Ha..Haru?'

The guy who seemed like a vague silhouette came closer to my face as he licked the dry blood from the corner of my lips.

'You know, I prefer a sleeping bitch than a paralysed one.'

Another hit and I was out within a second.

Baji's Pov~~

It's almost 11:55 and still no sign of her. Kenchin is trying to call but her phone is switched off. What kind of fucking joke is this. Mikey and I are running down to every gang hideout but no sign of her.

'You go that way and I will check here,' I said to Mikey coming to a split road in the middle of Shibuya. My phone buzzed

'Mitsuya, did you find anything?'

'Yes. The last time her phone was on, there were a couple of other active devices around them. I tracked them down and found the location. I'm texting it to you.'

'Alright!' My heart was racing. I hope she is okay otherwise I wouldn't be able to live with myself. When I finally thought I could protect her, fate has thrown me a challenge proving me wrong. Mikey might be able to take care of her better than me. Mitsuya already sent me the address. I won't bring anyone with me. I need to get her out of there alone.