Chapter 1~ Pilot

Not edited- Welcome to my book losers, guess the D'Angelo's are not gone just yet...

Make sure to vote and comment loves! Never be a quiet reader 👀👹🤪

A Consy is the tiny voice in your head if that helps...

CAUSE Y'ALL DIDN'T READ THE OTHER TWO BOOKS IN THE SERIES
Book one: Mr Mafia and Mrs CEO=Bella and Ace
Book two: The sinister and his sin=Sage and Lorenzo
Book three: This one
Enzo/Lorenzo: The oldest triplet
Emilio: Middle Triplet
Aurora: Youngest triplet
Sage: Lorenzo's wife
Bella: Their mom
Ace: Their dad
Seth: Ace's childhood best friend
Max: Bella's best friend
Lucia: Ace's sister
Lauren: Sage's mom
Stefan: Sage's dad
Alex: Sage's twin 
I think that's all...

Aurora D'Angelo

I walk into the house and shift from one foot to another, I am quite literally drenched in blood.

I just got back from a 2 day mission, and the end went a bit south so it ended with me going all killer and killing people. To be specific all of the 100 men. My feet hurt.

Just as I went to go walk to my room to clean up I see an Angry Sage walking towards me, I raise an eyebrow at my sister-in-law as she stops in front of me.

"I tried to stop it, so don't blame me" she grunts pissed, before I could talk I hear rapid footsteps running towards me. "Aunty Roriiiii" My niece Aria says running towards me ignoring her own mother as she stops in front of me trying not to hug me.

"Why you playing with red paint?" she asks tilting her head to the side a bit and I chuckle as Sage snorts, "I had a...Paint fight"

She giggles and points me down, I bend down and she kisses my cheek causing me to smile. "Aria, STOP RUNNING YOU FAST DEMON" I hear Emilio yelling as her eyes widen.

"Shit, I got to run or else Milio will catch me" she whispers before running off, "LANGUAGE" Sage yells after her 4 year old daughter.

"You are being summoned" Sage rolls her eyes and I smile at her anger, though I wonder what it's for. She said 'She tried to stop it?'.

"Lemme clean-" Sage cuts me off, "-They said 'CaLl HeR NoW'" sage mocks and I laugh a bit, well sure Enzo and dad. Now don't blame me when you see what I look like.

"Dude, I feel bad for the other guys" She smirks at me leading the way. I smirk and follow.

We stand outside the meeting room and I hear shallow voices inside, so there's people here. Great. I sigh and swing the door open not wanting to knock.

My eyes fall to Enzo at the head of the desk and I smile at him a bit. But then my eyes find the back of someone sitting a few seats down and the rest are men I know.

"You called?" I ask not moving and wanting to go shower and change outta this.

I see some man check me out and I smirk as Enzo glares at him making him look down. Protective.

"I just wanted you to know about an new alliance... but looks like you have a bit on your hands."

Not only on my hands...

Okay that came out a lot more dirty then I intended

My eyes fall back to the man who is clearly ignoring my whole presence. Asshole.

I chose to ignore him and cross my arms, "okay who" I ask talking about the alliance. Enzo and dad were against the whole thing cause it had more chances of us being betrayed.