Chapter 43~ Begging

Not edited- here is ur long ass chapter whore, COMMENT AND VOTE. IF THIS GETS 2K COMMENTS I'LL BLESS U WITH ANOTHER LONG ASS CHAPTER (LONGER THEN THIS ONE) TOMORROW AFTER SCHOOL. COMMENT WHOREEEEEE

SO IF THIS CHAPTER GETS 2K COMMENTS AND 879 VOTES BE READY BABEEE

Aurora Sidorov

Pickle, I hate fucking pickles and the fact that mom and dad both know the but I still have a sliced pickle on my plate pisses me off.

I glare at mom when she smirks picking out and tossing the olives from her plate to dad's.

"So, how do you like married life?" Enzo asks hiding the D'Angelo smirk, Emilio ended up telling everyone at this table that me and Leo were holding hands, his arm was around me and I was being all 'smily'.

Idiota

Leonit just chuckles eating the damn food on his plate, "Amazing" I grit stabbing mine glaring at my brother's and their partners, the stupid Creed twins telling them all to shut up with my eyes

"Leave your sister alone" Dad says but I hear the laugh in his voice which he covers up with a cough, the whole role of being a daddy's princess is that he takes my side. I didn't sign up for this shit, it ain't apart of the contract.

"Your dad's a dick" Mom states taking a fork full of her pasta looking at Leonit and he sighs with a shrug but before he could speak mom does again. "He said he wanted me in his bed, I kicked him where the sun has never shined" she adds.

"I'm sorry, he's-a asshole" I fist my hand under the table when he apologizes for his stupid father that doesn't deserve sons like him and Maxim

Literally, I hope his father trips and falls into the potion thing the evil queen used for that apple.

"You're not like him" Mom smiles lightly, "-And that's all that matters to us" dad adds as we all continue eating. This dinner has been going with Aria whining about not wanting to eat the food cause she's not hungry and Enzo feeding her while Sage watches the show. She's the man of the relationship, it's so clear.

I lift my hand and place it under Leonit's before lacing my fingers with his and giving it a little squeeze, like a pulse.

I pick my fork back up and sigh when it's my left one, i'm right handed...

I stab a piece of the pasta that mom lied about making cause it actually tastes good, and you can tell dad made it by the way she kisses his cheek with a 'thank you, pumpkin' when they were setting up the table.

For some reason, they spent a damn hour in the kitchen. I chose to ignore it...

"Dadda, I will burn you fingers off" Aria glares at her dad and Sage chokes on her water, mom's eyes widen as she takes a sip of her water, slowly, and makes that stupid sound.