Chapter 66~ Navy blue

Edited - heyyy late update but its here

MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENTTTTT, IF THIS GETS 1K+ COMMENTS I MIGHT POST AGAIN TOMORROW.

Have a fun readddddd

Leonit Sidorov

The clock finally hits 11:50 and I look beside me to see Aurora asleep cuddled up into my side.

Carefully I lift her arms off of me and move back slowly, she lets out a small groan tugging me back and I land right beside her with an eye roll.

My whole body relaxes when I feel her slide her hands slowly across my torso and bury her face into the crook of my neck, I let out a short breath before slowly and carefully pulling myself away.

Finally I get off the bed and lean down placing a kiss on her forehead before walking out of the room, I look down at my phone and see it's taken me 5 minutes to get out of bed I speed up walking downstairs.

As I get closer I hear Maxim yapping, turning the corner I see Maxim pouring his heart out to Fay. A 5 year old child. "So when I asked why she wasn't ready for the relationship, she said I wasn't good enough" he exclaims and she rolls her eyes.

"I am enough, right?" he asks her ignoring me when I walk into the kitchen, she nods with a smile making a heart with her hands and he grins.

"Where's the cake?" I ask and Fay points to the fridge, I pull open the fridge before grabbing the box and pulling it out setting it on the counter.

I open the box and almost smile when I see the small chocolate cake, "Hurry up old man, we have like 2 minutes" Maxim rushes and I glare at him as he grabs the candles.

I hand the cake to him with a 'don't drop it' being muttered and he gives some cocky reply before rolling his eyes, I smack the back of his head.

Turning around to face Fay she smiles, when I wrap my arms around her tiny frame and pick her up into my arms. "Hey" I smile and she grins waving her tiny hand at me as we all speed walk.

When we're in front of the door of our room I look at the time before grabbing the lighter and lighting the two candles on the cake that say '30' before I watch the time turn to 12:00

And Fay pushes the door open before Maxim yells, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCH" he shouts so loud me and Fay both cringe before glaring at him and Aurora flinches and shoots up before she falls right off the bed with a loud thud.

"FIGLIO DI PUTTANA" [SON OF A BITCH] she curses loudly and Maxim only snorts, "I don't disagree" he shrugs and I scoff as we walk towards her rubbing her ass on the floor.

"Malyshka, you okay?" I ask and she scowls glaring at Maxim who just grins big while holding the cake.

She curses lightly under her breath as she harshly tears the covers off of her and stands up giving her ass a rub, "Fucking hate you" she snaps at him and he scoffs sarcastically, "No one hates me" he answers cockily.