Chapter 79~ Happy

Not edited- okay hola besties how r u?

Chile Idc JK not rlly

Moving on.

Have fun w this one, next chapter is written and edited just a matter of how fast you all comment and vote here. So when this gets 1.5K+ comments and 987 votes I will post the next chapter.

Aurora Sidorov

Aurora Sidorov

I really hope Fay has her back turned from the glass, "fucking bitch" Birch snaps before I feel his fist come in contact with my face. I groan as my head whips to the side.

His men hold me up by my arms as he punches me, I groan as my head falls back, my tongue poking out and I sigh out of relief when there is no metallic taste of blood.

"Make them let go, then let's see if you're so tough" I challenge him, hoping he is as dumb as his dead brother.

He raises an eyebrow, pointing for the idiotas to let go of me as he tells me to come at him. I roll my shoulder as my tongue pokes at the inside of my cheek, "one last chance, get the fuck out of my house"

He smirks, fine.

I catch the punch he throws at me before twisting his arm, my knee raises as I grab the back of his head slamming it against my knee cap.

"Where is the god damn kid?" he grits, wiping the blood from under his nose. I scoff pushing his foot down when he goes to punch me, my fist punching the crook of his neck and he groans falling to his knees.

"Get my daughter out of your dirty mind" I snap, punching him across the face, then again as I hear his jaw crack. I grab his hair in my fist before stepping to the side.

My hand pushing his head down in a fast speed for his head to slam against the marble tiles, "grab the crazy whore" he coughs.

Slamming his head against the floor once more before I grab his gun from the floor, raising it and shooting the man that was rushing towards me right in his left eye, the guy beside him freezes before visibly swallowing.

"I gave you a last chance" I smirk this time as I run at him, grab the sides of his head before slamming it against the pillar next to him over and over again.

Turning over my shoulder and shooting the other three men that were behind him, the guy in front of me tried grabbing my wrist but I hit his cheekbone with the butt of the gun.

He falls to the floor and my eyes widen a bit when I feel someone grab my wrist and turn me before pinning it against my back, "feisty little thing" Bitch-I mean Birch grins at me as he leans in, my eyes widen when he tries fucking kissing me.

I snort in his goddamn face before my knee raises hitting where the sun has never shined, he groans until I do it again and he's cupping his dick before I slam his head against the pillar causing him to fall to the floor.