Chapter 57~ Brother bonding

Edited by tarjalski - kinda proud of myself for updating both books today...

BUT IF WE GET HELLA COMMENTS ON THIS CHAPTER I WILL UPDATE AGAIN, SO UR HOT ASS BETTER COMMENT. ily <3

Anyways just had some amazing ass potato chips. Proud of myself for eating but I rlly wanted some ketchup chips. We had none btw... 😒

Aurora Sidorov

Aurora Sidorov

"I'm sorry" I mutter kissing her hair lightly as my hands on her tiny waist move up and down.

Leonit told me I made Fay cry, apparently she got worried when I was gone for so long and she was crying in her room when he checked up on her. Leonit not knowing how to handle it gave and made her fucking cookies.

"You better be" he mutters as the keys on his laptop click as he types away, I pinch him before Fay smacks my hand and he just smirks. Bitch, not Fay him.

We're in our room right now leaning against the back board and Fay is in my lap hugging the shit out of me, she smells like cookies and I am not complaining.

She holds my face in her tiny hands before glaring at me and my eyes widen a bit, she's kinda scary... "I said I won't do it again"

She narrows her eyes at me and I roll mine before she gets off my lap setting between me and Leonit, she grabs the tv remote and turns on the tv in front of us before clicking onto Disney+

I can hear her sniffing to fix her stuffy nose and I smile, she's so fucking cute when she's not scary...

She picks a movie, Shrek and puts it on before grabbing Leonit's bicep and moving it as he just keeps working. She moves his arm so it's around her and she cuddles up at his side pressing her knees to her chest as she yanks me closer.

Leonit doesn't even seem phased when we cuddle up next to him and I smile seeing her tiny body next to his. Which is not...as tiny...

I think they bonded well when I wasn't here.

I lean against Fay and rest my head on her's before yawning, my eyes falling to the clock and it's already 11 at night.

Leonit Sidorov

I shut my laptop and look at the tv seeing shrek playing, Maxim fucking loves this movie. I look beside me and see the two girls asleep, smiling looking at Fay seeing her Tiny body cuddled up with mine and Aurora's head on her's.

shaking my head slightly and I put my laptop away on the night table and slide out from under the two, Fay lets out a small yawn with her eyes still closed before she turns around and wraps her arms around Aurora's waist.

Aurora pulls her closer unconsciously and they both cuddle up, I grab my phone before pulling up the sheets to cover them both and turn off the tv before walking out of the room.