Chapter 20~ "I really wanna kiss you"

Not edited- please comment and vote! Never be a quiet reader

Leonid Sidorov

"Why's it so hot in here?" she asks fanning herself with her hands and looking around the room as I stand here like a statue not believing how fucking drunk she is.

My eyes widen when her hands go to the hem of her shirt, I step in before swinging the door shut and running to her grabbing her hands before she could pull the shirt off. "Let's keep this on" I say and she shrugs.

"You're really pretty" she mumbles looking at my face, I narrow my eyes at her "Hate Aurora, Hate" I whisper and she rolls her eyes. "AuRoRa" she mocks the way I say her name and sighs somehow out of breath. "I have a nickname Leo"

"I prefer your real name" I say and she hums, I let go of her hands with a stern look telling her not to take it off before I slide off my blazer. "So you can get naked and I can't?" she asks offended and I raise an eyebrow. 

Suddenly, the egotistic, strong, mature Aurora I know clearly leaves her body as she sticks her tongue out at me and goes to the bed, or well she tries but she trips over her leg causing me to grab her wrist and pull her to me keeping her face from meeting the floor.

"Why the hell are you so drunk?" I ask and she yawns before a hiccup, I feel the corners of my mouth tilt up slightly when she giggles at herself leaning fulling into my chest. "Why are you so drunk?" she slurs

"I'm 100% Sober, wish I could say the same for you" I say amused, she turns around and looks up at me with narrow eyes. "I am super un-drunk Leo" she slurs the stupid nickname she made me. I don't let anyone, like anyone call me a nickname...

"Yeah?" I ask and she grins before nodding, un-drunk, my ass.

She sighs before I can talk and grabs my tie before pulling-no Yanking me down and I narrow my eyes at her in warning when our lips are less then an inch apart. "You're so tall" she mutters moving closer holding the tie bunched up in her hands. "I really wanna kiss you" she licks her bottom lip and I suck in a sharp breath when I feel her thumb hook under the waist band of my pants. I grab her hand and hold it in the air. 

"I'm 5 seconds from throwing you into a cold shower"

She rolls her eyes and pulls me closer until I can smell the jack on her breath, now wondering how she tastes, how she kisses, how sh-fucking hell.

When she starts leaning in I turn my face causing her lips to crash onto my cheek before I move and stand straight and bend down before grabbing the back of her thighs and throwing the drunk woman over my shoulder. She giggles again as I want to smile when she grabs onto the back of my shirt and mumbles the words "My husband's so strong"

I toss her in the middle off the bed deciding against the shower, cause I have no intention in being shot by her. Or at least not now...

I sigh looking at her jeans and tight white shirt, "Go change"

"gO cHaNgE" she mimics me and I glare at her, "Aurora st-" she cuts me off and sits up on the bed, "Why do you use my full name?" she asks with another hiccup almost making me smile at how fucking...Cute she looks right now. Sitting legs crossed in the middle of the bed with her head tilted slightly to the side in confusion as her dark hair is tied in a messy bun. 

"Because" I answer walking to her backpack hearing her groan, "Not a answer Leo" she says and I sigh at the nickname. I grab some shorts of hers and a loose t-shirt before walking back to her.

Deciding I'll tell her, not like she'll remember shit when she wakes up. "You have a name that is beyond beautiful, I like it and that's what i'm going to use forever" I say holding up her clothes "put these on"

Her eyes go to the clothes completely ignoring what I said to her and she pouts, fuck. "I don't wanna wear that shirt" she says and my eyebrows furrow, such a baby when she drinks.

"Then what do you wanna wear?" I ask and she shrugs

"not that"

"Which one?"

"that one"

"You just said-fucking hell. Which one?" I ask and she rolls her eyes before getting on all four and she fucking crawls to me before yanking at the bottom of my dress shirt. "This one"

"That's mine" I state and she rolls her eyes again before getting up on her knees and grabbing my collar pulling me closer. "I want it" She mumbles again her eyes on my lips, "No" I say and her eyes snap to mine. "Fine, I'll take it myself" she shrugs before her hands fumble un-doing my buttons as I stand there frozen. I can't tell if I like drunk Aurora or not...

"There we go" she says when my shirt is fully opened and my eyes widen when she pulls her shirt over her head and I groan looking at her bare chest, I close my eyes and look up. Not right Leonit, don't fucking look when she's drunk. 

"You've seen it all before" she mumbles and I keep my eyes closed and my head up as she sides off my shirt, I let her. 

I wait a good 20 seconds before opening my eyes again only to find her annoyed at the buttons cause they won't do themselves. I chuckle at her before she looks up glaring at me, "Button me up Leo" she demands and I raise an eyebrow.

"Now" she snaps

I smirk, so fucking feisty. I grab the sides of my shirt on her before pulling her closer, not looking at her exposed body once as I slowly button the buttons. When I'm done she falls back on the bed, "Okay goodnight"

I chuckle again at her before she peaks one eye open and her eyes snap to my torso, "Jeez Leo, put on a shirt. You whore, walking around shirtless" she mumbles shaking her head and closing her eyes again. I roll mine and grab her ankles. "Change your pants" I say looking at her skin tight black jeans. "Yeah" she mutters and I sigh.

Her hands go to her zipper as she pulls it down, "Fucking hell Aurora" I mutter when she rolls off her jeans leaving her in a black thong. I put forward the shorts and she ignores my hand before she gets into the covers with a small hiccup.

Sighing once I see she's passed the fuck out I toss the shorts to the side and walk back to the door before locking it, I strip to my briefs and join her in bed. I stay on my side before turning off the small lamp. 

Suddenly I feel two arms wrap around my torso and I look to my side and see Aurora putting her head on my chest, I feel her leg thrown over me and she pulls herself close to me. "So warm" she mumbles before a peck to my chest. 

I look at her once again, she's going to be pissed once she wakes up. 

Even better.

I wrap my one arm around her waist keeping her body close to mine as my other grabs her thigh lightly rubbing small circles. "Keep doing that" she murmurs moving closer to me as I sigh before continuing to rub small circles on her thigh as her hand rests on the middle of my stomach. 

"Night Leo" she whispers

"Night" I say quietly before closing my eyes staying close to her, guess this might play out differently then I had expected...

A/N
Word count: 1453

AWEEE I LOVE THIS CHAPTER.....

(currently writing a chapter of The Act Of Innocence so be ready for that!)

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT BABES<3