Chapter 42~ Teasing the devil

Not edited- I REACHED BESTIES, I POSTED AT LEAST ONE CHAPTER EVEN THOUGH I HAD A DATE. SO ENJOY SEXY WHORE

WAIT ALSO IF THIS GETS 1.5K COMMENTS I'LL POST A LONG ASS CHAPTER TOMORROW AFTER SCHOOL! SOOOO COMMENT YOU FRICKER,THE CHAPTER WILL HAVE 5000+ WORDS CAUSE I HAVE A DRAFT OF IT AND IT HAS 4462 WORDS RN AND IM NOT DONE IT YET. not smut. THE COMMENTS ONLY IN THE CHAPTER NOT ONLY IN THE A/N AND IF Y'ALL GET THE GOAL I'LL POST IT TOMORROW OR ELSE YOU GET IT ON WEDNESDAY.......ALSO 532 VOTES

give greedy mama her wishes

i just posted an ivy west slander vid on tiktok...GO LIKE WHORE NOW NOW NOW please GO LIKE NOW AND COMMENT...
(wh0reforurmomma) if we get hella likes (1.5K +) I might consider smut in both books, take it or leave it... *smirking face cause im on a desktop* but i lowkey have such good smut scenes for both books rn...UGH LIKE WHORE

Which character on mine should I make fun of next? *Silly goofy emoji*

Aurora Sidorov

Looking at myself in the mirror I see all the bruises on my body. One on the left side of my rib cage extending all the way to the bottom of my breasts, the on right under my belly button, the healing one on my right arm and the lighter ones on my thighs.

I have so many different ways of killing those two in my mind right now

But the bruises are healing fast thanks to the medicines the doctors gave me, my hands don't shake as much but still they won't ever actually fully stop shaking. I tried hiding them from him for the past two days we've been out of the hospital and in his apartment.

He's been handling calls and getting info of how Braydon escaped, while in bed cause I didn't let him get up. He was shoot and clearly needs rest but keeps denying it.

His wounds are also slowly getting better and healing themselves with of course the help of the medicines and strict instructions from Ada.

I searched up why my hands were shaking on google and it said I was dying, so that was unfortunate. And in no way am I going to the doctors, if I do then everyone will baby and worry about me.

It's fine, it should be back to normal soon enough.

Sighing before grabbing the small white towel I wrap it around my body and wipe the tears from under my eyes, I took another cry break in the shower so he wouldn't know how not fine I was.

He doesn't need more things to worry about.

Fanning my face to make the red eyes go away, it looks like I just so many drugs...

I look back at myself in the mirror and give myself a small smile when I see my red eyes gone, there, easy.

I've gotten better though out the few days, I grab the doorknob and pull it open before walking out of the bathroom to see him sitting on the bed with his back resting against the backboard and his shirt off, grey sweatpants and a laptop in his lap with a phone to his ear.