Chapter 68~ Gone pt2

Not edited- heyyy i said i'd post on the 13th but i wrote and finished this today why make you all wait ig.

So yeah, please make sure to vote comment and share for the next chapter.

Have a good read.

Aurora Sidorov

I pace back and forth in my room, where he could have taken them. We've checked all of his warehouses, safehouses. For fucks sake we've checked everywhere.

It's been almost 2 fucking days since he's had Maxim and Fay, no one has been able to find them. Leonit and my brothers are raiding places everyday, they're doing everything in their power but nothing is working.

If he touches them, I will end his god damn life.

No one has slept a minute, and I don't think any of us plan to until we find them.

I'm currently getting ready to go raid some abandoned hospital, Aunt Lucia and Lauren were running face recognition and they have a match of 89%. Closer than we've gotten in the past two days.

The door opens and I look up at Leonit before tucking my gun into the thigh holster strapped onto my black jeans, "Put this on" he hands me a bullet proof vest and I roll my eyes.

I never wear those. They're dumb and harder to run in, and they're heavy as fuck.

He lets out a breath before grabbing my arm and making me face him, "Stop pushing me away, Aurora" he snaps sliding it on me and I almost groan. I am not pushing him away, I just...Like being alone more than usual.

You locked him out of the room cause you were having a breakdown a day ago, didn't let him hold you when you woke up in the hospital from the gas, won't take your safety properly, don't even sleep in bed with hi-okay maybe just a bit.

But I don't want to be distracted, I need Maxim's dumb cocky jokes and Fay's silly grin in my life. For-fucking-ever, and for that we need to make sure they get back to us safely.

"I'm no-" I stop when he glares at me, I forgot he hates lies. I mutter a 'sorry' as he straps me up with the bullet proof vest.

"Aurora, forcing yourself to be alone won't make you stronger" he starts, I raise my head a bit to meet his emerald green eyes, they're focused on making sure the vest is safe and secure on me.

"And you have no idea what not being able to talk to you has done to me, for fucks sake I can't focus on anything without thinking about you. Because clearly-" he pauses to look up at me as his hands tuck extra ammo into my thigh holster. "-You're not okay, and it's fine malyshka. I'm pretty sure everyone in this house is nowhere near okay right now." he speaks and I close my eyes letting my head drop back with a deep sigh.

"I'm so scared"

I feel his hands cradle my cheeks forcing me to look at him before he rests his forehead against mine, "I won't lie, I am too malyshka." he speaks lightly and my hands wrap around his waist.